Devastated

Back at the hotel, Kuro and Kyoya sat down in the lobby. Each Ootori carrying a hot beverage and taking a seat across from each other. It was all Kyoya could do not to strangle his cousin. It was late in the night, everyone else was asleep.

Kyoya sighed as he looked to his cousin, a frown clear on his face. He held so much distaste for the boy at that moment. How could he forget to put something so important in his reports? He could put how much pocky that boy ate in a day, how many times he burnt the ramen in a week, but he couldn't put that his lover had tried to commit suicide?

“Care to tell me how that little bit of information didn't make it?” Kuro smiled wide, chuckling at his cousin. “If I told you, I wouldn't have been able to spend time with him.” Kyoya sweat-dropped. “Is there anything else that's missing?”

Kuro looked towards the window. He had dreaded this moment. “I think we should tell him what's been going on..” Kuro took a sip of his drink as Kyoya starred at him. He didn't think it was too much to ask. It was time for Zero to know. How long could they keep this from him? Now with Kyoya back, it didn't seem right.

“We'll keep it up for as long as I'm paying you.” Kyoya took a drink. He was paying him well. Not just him, but the whole band. He booked the gigs, he booked the hotel rooms, he took care of that band. Why would they want to give that up?

“I can't do that, Kyoya. Aiko is getting restless. He didn't think he'd have to share me for this long.” he looked at his cousin. “Your lover knew what was going on when you two decided to join. I gave you both the option.. Are you sure it's him who can't handle the sharing?” Kyoya smirked slightly as Kuro looked away.

“You're falling for him..” Kyoya stated, his smirk faltering. “And what if I am, huh?” Kuro huffed, crossing his arms childishly. “Besides, instead of worrying about what's going on with me, you need to figure out a way to get this under control. We won't do this for much longer. Either you tell him, or I will.” And with that, Kuro got up from the table and left.

Kyoya sat there for a while, thinking. How could he tell Zero this was another lie?

~Kuro's POV~

I walked back to the hotel, Zero on my mind. This would be the end for sure. I sighed. I opened the door to Aiko's room and laid across it. “Did you tell him?” he asked, rubbing my back. “Yeah.. He said we'll do it as long as he's paying us to do it. And we can't just give it up. We're finally famous, Ai.. This won't happen again..” I frowned, burying my face.

“I don't want to keep doing this! I don't like sharing you, Kuro! I won't do it anymore!” he stood, storming to the door. “Aiko, calm down..” I followed, watching him make his way to each band members room before getting to Zero's. I watched as he threw the door open.

“Aiko stop this!” December started, grabbing him by the arm. “No! I'm tired of this!” “What's going on guys..?” Zero sat up, looking at everyone. Man, is he adorable or what? I smiled slightly before remembering what was really going on.

“Um.. Zero..” Aiko interrupted, grabbing Zero out of the bed. “We're done with this charade, Zero. We won't take the money anymore.” Zero sat there, dumbfounded. “What charade..? What money..? If you guys want more you can have my share.” he started, reaching for his wallet.

With all the commotion the host club burst into the room, Mori ripping Zero away from Aiko's grasp. The room went silent as Aiko grew angrier.

“I won't do this anymore! I'm tired of sharing my husband with him. Kuro, I love you. I do. But I can't. I won't play second place in your life to money or him! You said this would only a few months! That you would only love me! That this was for the money so we could live freely!” he sobbed. “But I see it! I see the way you look at him! That's the same way you looked at me when we first met! When you asked me to marry you! At our wedding and honeymoon! I can't do this anymore! You need to choose!”

The room remained quiet, the only noise being Aiko's cries. “Um.. I'm sorry.. You guys are married..?” Zero asked, looking from Aiko to me. “I don't mean to sound crazy or anything, but someone needs to tell me what's going on before I lose my mind..”

“We didn't meet in the hospital, Zero.. I've known you since you left Japan.” I sighed, running my fingers through my hair. “Kyoya is my cousin. He paid me to keep an eye on you while you were here in the states. When you were in the hospital I realized you could sing and asked you to join our band so I could keep a better eye on you and still work with the band. Aiko and I had already been married for three years when I met you. I went to Kyoya and told him you were in my band and you wanted it to take off. He made it happen. He's the reason we had so many gigs and things before I could go to my mother and get her record label to sign us.” I looked down, no longer being able to hold eye contact with the shocked room.

“Everyone seemed to notice how well you were taking to me and decided it would be best for us to get into a relationship and, with Aiko's approval, we did. I eventually clued the rest of the band in, promising them extra money not to tell you. And they didn't.” I finished, looking back at Zero.

“Was anything you told me true, Kuro..?” he started, trying to get away from Mori's grasp. “Did you mean anything you said or was that all a lie too!? Did he feed you those lines!? What about the songs you wrote about me!? What about the nights we spent together Kuro!? What the actual fuck!?” he screamed, finally getting away from the giant. “I'll never hurt you Zero-chan. I love you, Zero. Don't cry, it'll be okay.” he spat, mocking my voice. “You make me sick. Get the fuck out of me room before I decorate it with your face.”

The hosts were stunned. I guess they hadn't heard him talk like that. “Did I fucking stutter!? Get the fuck out!” he screamed, shoving me. “I don't want to see your face ever again!” he pushed me again. “I hate you! I fucking hate you!” Mori picked him up again, holding him close to his chest.

“I believe Zero-chan asked you to leave, Kuro. I suggest you get lost.” Honey said, walking over to me. I left before he could get any closer. I wasn't trying to get a broken body along with a broken heart.