Literally Fighting

~Kyoya’s POV~

It took a while, but his lips started to move against mine. God, I missed this. I missed everything about this. I smiled into the kiss, picking him up and putting his legs around my waist. I leaned him against the wall and started stroking his tail, pulling a low moan from his throat.

“K.. Kyo..” His voice was low and airy. When he pulled away to breathe, I lowered my head to his neck. I continued to stroke his tail as I kissed his neck. He put his hands in my hair and pulled.

God, I loved that.

We stood there making out for God knows how long. It was the best kiss I had ever had.

I held him close my chest and carried him back to the bed, laying on my back. He hid his face in my neck, kissing it softly.

“Kyo-kun..” he mumbled, his lips lightly touching my neck. “Take me..”

No one could say no to that.

TIME SKIP TO THE MORNING!

To say that last night was amazing would be an understatement. I never knew Zero could be such.. an animal.. in bed. The way he moaned, the way he arched his back, the way he said my name. Jesus, help me.

I slowly rubbed his back as he slept, his tail lazily flipping through the air as he purred. I smiled at him. ‘I’m a lucky man.’ I thought to myself. ‘A truly lucky man.’

I watched him sleep for about three hours before he started to awake. He’s beautiful, I’ll tell you that now. His ears perked up first, listening for any sounds; then his tail stopped moving; then he started to sit up. When his eyes met mine, he looked so fragile, scared almost.

“K... Kyo-kun…” he sighed softly, laying back on my chest. I ran my fingers through his hair, smiling. “Good morning Zero-chan.” I said, holding him closer. He nuzzled my neck and his hands gripped the sheets.

I felt his purr rumble against my chest. He sighed again, slowly looking up at me. I smiled down at him and he frowned.

“Don’t smile Kyo-kun… It doesn’t suit you. I like it better when you smirk.” He mumbled, sitting up slowly.

I watched as he slid out of the bed and made his way to the bathroom. “Make yourself useful and get started on breakfast.” He said, closing and locking the bathroom door. I smiled wide. ‘My kitten has a mouth on him now.’ I thought, getting out of the bed.

I walked down the hall and stopped once I got to the living room.

“Mommy!” Tamaki yelled, running up to me. “Is he here? Is our beautiful son here?” he asked, looking behind me. I threw a glare his way, causing him to shrink back.

“What are you guys doing here..?” I asked them, frowning. My morning is officially ruined. I leaned against the door way, waiting for one of them to answer.

“Well, you said he was here… So we decided to visit you guys!” Hikaru said. “And we figured he would still be upset and hung over yesterday..” Kaoru said, holding Haruhi’s hand.

Mori stood quietly, staring me in the face.

Honey made himself at home in the kitchen, eating some cake that we had.

Tamaki had made his way half way up the stairs before Zero came into view.

“Hey guys..” he said, smiling softly and rubbing a towel through his hair.

“Zero-chan!” Tamaki yelled, tackling him to the floor. Zero laughed loudly, his face brighter than the sun. “Bonjour Papa.” He said, his French fluid. Tamaki smiled wide, hugging the boy even tighter.

I watched them for a second before turning and walking to the kitchen. I heard the twins mutter something about me being jealous, but I ignored it. The chef had breakfast prepared already and was starting on lunch.

I grabbed two plates and walked back into the living room. Zero was sitting on the chair in the corner, the hosts surrounding him. It looked like they were having a heated discussion.

“And I’m telling you, Hikaru, Goku would kick Superman’s butt! Any time, any day!” Zero glared at the red head, crossing his arms. “It’s stupid to think otherwise.” Hikaru pouted, looking to his brother. “Zero-chan is mean.” He said, crossing his arms.

“Awh. I’m sorry!” Zero said, his anger quickly going away. I made my way over to them and sat down next to Zero, pulling him close to me and putting the plate in his lap. “Eat.” I said, putting my plate on the table.

Everyone looked over at us as he started eating. Tension grew in the room.

“Zero-chan..?” Haruhi asked, looking at the boy. I stared at her, wondering what she was going to say. Zero looked up cautiously, barely meeting her eyes. “Yeah..?” He asked, his voice low.

I watched them and Haruhi sighed, sitting up. She looked at me, her face held disappointment.

It’s safe to say she knew that we had sex and she wasn’t happy about it.

“Can you explain to me the marks on Zero’s neck?” she said, crossing her arms. Mori turned to us quickly, walking over and grabbing Zero by the arm. He pulled him up and yanked on the collar of his shirt. Sure enough, the hickeys I left were very visible.

“I left them there.” I said, glaring at Mori. “How dare you?!” He screamed, pulling Zero closer to himself. “How dare you mark him like he’s your property!?” Fear was clear in Zero’s eyes as he tried to pull away from Mori’s grip.

I’m not sure what came over me in that moment. Really, I don’t know. Maybe it was courage or anger, but I’m sure it was stupidity.

I jumped from my seat and tackled Mori to the ground, punching him as hard as I could in the chest. We rolled on the floor as we traded hits back and forth. The guys tried to break us up but it didn’t work.

“Guys! Stop! Zero is hurt!” someone yelled and we stopped right there. I quickly untangled myself from Mori and ran to where Zero was. In our struggle, Mori hadn’t let go of Zero. He kept a firm hold on his collar, causing him to be thrown around with us.

I looked at him, anger building up in my chest. His face was clearly going to bruise, his arm looked to be dislocated if not broken, his other arm was wrapped around his waist like he was holding himself.

I heard his breathing become labored and I glared at the wall. His ribs were probably broken. Haruhi called for an ambulance and I kneeled in front of him. “Zero… Talk to me… Please..” I reached out to touch his face and he shrunk away from me.

My face started to hurt, along with my chest. But seeing my Zero shrink away from me like a scared kitten? That hurt more than anything.