Genuine

~3rd Person POV~

'What..' Mori thought as he opened his eyes, instantly regretting it. 'What happened last night..' he questioned as he ran his fingers through his hair. 'Okay, let's check..' he wiggled his toys. 'I have my legs.' he then wiggled his fingers. 'I have my hands.' he heard the shower running. 'I can hear..'

He frowned as he looked under the blankets. 'No pants.. No boxers.. No shirt.. I'm naked.. I'm naked. I'm naked. I'm naked I'm naked I'm naked I'm naked..' he screamed in his head. 'WHY AM I NAKED!?'

After a few seconds he calmed down and grabbed the first pair of underwear he could find, followed by his pants. 'I have to find Mitsukuni..' he tried to escape the room. He really did. But luck wasn't on his side as the bathroom door opened revealing his neko, Zero. The towel hung loosely around his waist as their eyes met. An instant blush flooded Zero's face, causing him to turn away.

“I see you're awake. Give me a second and I can make you something to eat.” Zero said, sliding on his boxers under his towel followed by Mori's t-shirt. Mori couldn't help the smile that grew on his face. 'What a sight..' he thought, watching Zero walk to the kitchen.

As Zero made breakfast, Mori sat in the living room wondering how he got there. The last thing he remembered was after Mitsukuni went to bed..

~Flashback, Mori's POV~

I sighed as I walked back to where I had left Zero, only to find him with a bottle of sake in his hand. “Zero. What are you doing..?” I asked, looking at him. '1.. 2.. 3.. 6.. 9.. 9 empty bottles of sake..' I sweat-dropped. 'How could someone drink so much in that short amount of time?' “Drinn wiff meh Mooooorii!” he shouted, a drunken smile on his face. “Nahh. We're cool catts. We be friendz. Imma call you Takakashi!!” his grin grew wider. “Come haff a drrinkk Takakashi!!” I frowned as I sat next to him. This was going to end badly.

~Flashback over, 3rd Person POV again~

Mori rubbed his temples. That explained his head ache. He looked back at the young man in the kitchen. 'That doesn't explain why I woke up naked though..' he thought as he leaned back into the couch. A couple seconds went by before everything started to click.

A drunk Zero.

Plus.

A drunk Takashi.

Equals.

Sex he couldn't remember.

He sighed a covered his face with his hands. 'I can't believe it..' he thought, trying harder to remember last nights events. He rose swiftly from his seat and made his way to the door. He needed to talk to Mitsukuni. Soon. He gave a halfhearted excuse to Zero about him leaving, asking him to keep the food warm before leaving to Mitsukuni's room.

He barged in the room, not wasting any time. He had to talk to someone. Sadly, his cousin wasn't in the room. Mori sat on the bed when he noticed a note on the dresser.

Takakashi >:)

I moved rooms! :) As much as I love you and Zero-chan. I don't need to hear that. I may be older but that.. that was too much. Please, try to give me a warning next time. I'm in room 807 now. Take your time!

Mitsukuni <3 <3

Mori blushed a dark red as he read the note. 'So.. We did.. it..' he thought as he slowly made his way back to the room where Zero was. He stopped at the door. 'We.. We had sex.. We had sex.. We had sex.. I never thought.. Well, I did. But not like that..' he shook his head and opened the door.

“I said shut it!” Zero yelled causing Mori to pause his movements. “He has a fiance, Zero. I know you don't want to hear it, but it's true. His parents picked her out when he was still in high school. Whether he has intentions to marry her or not, he's still engaged.” Mori's heart stopped. He had forgotten. He had completely forgotten. It had been years since he had heard anything about it and when his parents told him, he just nodded. He never thought anything of it. He wasn't ready to be married and he didn't think his parents would actually arrange a marriage for him.

“Ha! You want me to believe you?! Really?! After everything you've done to me?! You're the biggest liar I know, Kuro! You and Kyoya are just alike! I'll ask him about it myself!” he screamed.

'Time to face the music..' Mori sighed as he continued into the room. 'This won't end well.'

As he walked in, his whole body grew numb.

Zero, Kuro, Kyoya, Mitsukuni, and Delilah..