How Did I Get So Lucky?

AN: Hey guys! I'm so sorry! A lot has gone on and I hope you can forgive me. This chapter is dedicated to xtrickie_nikkix for all the help she's given me. I truly appreciate it. <3 

~3rd Person Pov~

The room grew silent when Mori walked in. All eyes were on him. “Ah, Takashi. I'm glad you could join us.” Delilah spoke. “This.. boy.. Seems to think you two have something together outside of his delusional fantasies. Please, set him straight.” She spat out the words as if they were poison. Zero didn't flinch as he took a seat on the arm of the couch.

“I have no idea who you are.” Mori said. He didn't want Zero to find out like this. He wouldn't let it happen. “I don't know what you have against me, Kyoya, but I won't let you ruin his happiness. Please, take this woman and your cousin and get lost.” He looked straight at Zero. He couldn't let Zero be hurt again, not like this.

Delilah was the first to leave, followed by the Ootori's and lastly Mitsukuni. Zero smiled and walked over to Mori, wrapping his arms around his waist. Mori stayed still and tried to calm his heart. “I can't believe them..” Zero started, kissing Mori's chest. “Let's finish our breakfast, okay?” Zero lead Mori back to the table and pulled the chair out for him.

Breakfast was quiet, neither of them talking much. 

Zero cleared the table and Mori smiled. He didn't like lying to Zero, not a bit. He just couldn't bear to hurt him. “Takashi.. I want to show you something.” Zero put away the dishes and grabbed his hand, taking him to the bedroom.

~Zero's POV~

I smiled as I led Takashi to the bedroom. I had written a song for him. It came to me the other night and I just.. I had to show him. I grabbed my guitar from the corner and sat on the floor as he sat on the bed.

“I.. I hope you like it..” I looked at him as I started to play.

“I've been beaten down, I've been kicked around

But he takes it all for me.

And I lost my faith, in my darkest days,

But he makes me want to believe

They call him love, love, love, love, love.

He is love and he's all I need

He's all I need.

Well I had my ways, they were all in vain,

But he waited patiently.

It was all the same, all my pride and shame,

And he put me on my feet.

They call him love, love, love, love, love.

He is love, and he is all I need.

Cause when that world slows down, dear.

And when those stars burn out, here.

Oh he'll be here, yes he'll be here.

They call him love, love, love, love, love.

He is love, and he is all I need.

He is love, and he is all I need.”

I held out the note a little and looked him in the eyes. He smiled at me and ran his fingers through my hair, rubbing behind my ears. “That was beautiful.” he said, kissing my forehead. “I wrote it for you.” I smiled wide and leaned into his hand. 

“I love it.” He whispered before placing his lips on mine. What started as a simple kiss turned passionate and slow. I wrapped my arms around his neck and smiled into the kiss. 'How did I get so lucky?' I thought, pulling him closer.