The Relapse Unfolds

Layne & Nicky woke up to doing the last few lines of heroin they had.  Before jumping into the shower, Layne phoned his "good old friend" to make sure he had crystal & more H.  Of course he did.  To make the wait less unbearable / lengthy, Nicky coaxed Layne into some nice shower sex...

Layne immediately jumped out of the shower, not even caring if he finished Nicky off, when he heard the pound on the door of his motel room.  He quickly toweled himself dry & threw on his pants, running towards the door.  He opened it, grinning at the familiar face.

"Come on in, man," Layne told him, gesturing his arm to the motel room.  He watched his dealer as he quickly walked into the door, grabbing the remote of the TV set & turning it on with the volume halfway up.  He then turned to the night stand, unzipping his leather jacket, pulling out the bags of crystal meth & heroin.

His pale, thin face turned to Layne, those dark green eyes smiling at him.  "Where's the spoons, man?"

Layne shook his head, cracking his knuckles anxiously.  "Nah, Jordan, I don't do shit like that anymore..." he said to him. He turned to the restroom door when it opened.  Nicky's skeleton body was wrapped loosely in one of the yellow motel towels.

She smiled over at Jordan.  "Hey...sorry, didn't think you'd come so soon..." she apologized, blushing, turning to her clothes that were on the bed.  She grabbed that huge black sweater & her child-sized jeans & scurried back into the restroom.

Jordan gave Layne a look.  "Where in the heck did you meet her...?" he whispered to him, eyes wide.  "Is she on a hunger strike or something?"

Layne rolled his eyes, taking a seat on the bed.  "Let's smoke the crystal, ay?  You gotta pipe or something...  I'll pay you for it dude..." he muttered to Jordan, his eyes glaring at the bag.

Jordan shrugged, taking out a crack pipe & packing it with the meth. He took a hit from it & held it in for a moment before blowing it out. His pupils within that dark green haze immediately dilated. His emerald eyes grew wide as he passed the pipe to Layne.

"This shit is strong, L," he told him, watching him as he lit the pipe.  "Better tell that to Miss Skellington... Don't want her to have a stroke or something..."

Layne laughed at him as he exhaled, passing him back the pipe.  "Shut the fuck up, dude.  I met her in rehab.  She's cool."

Jordan shrugged as he took another hit.  He eyed the bathroom door as it swung back open. Nicky's twig body skipped over to the bed & plopped down next to Layne, giving him a soft kiss.  She took the pipe from Jordan and took a nice long rip from it, Jordan glaring back at Layne, appearing scared.  Nicky noticed it. She couldn't help herself but to laugh.

"What, you think I've never smoked ice before?" She blurted out at the drug dealer, her pupils now huge in those turquoise eyes.  "I used to mainline the shit."

Layne laughed, raising a brow over at Jordan who was now blushing.  Layne took the pipe from Nicky, taking one last hit & allowing her to take a few more as Jordan & him poured out a bit of H.  The powder was white this time.  Pure, good shit.  Layne was already tweaking from the meth, but his excitement seemed to rise even more as he cut a few lines with his driver's license card.  He snorted a few through a new straw Jordan had cut in half.

Nicky giggled, telling Layne to move over so she could do a few lines herself.  Eventually all three of them were fucked up.  Nicky was running around gathering motel towels & soaps and tossing them into her back pack.  Layne & Jordan just kind of nodded off, watching a stupid cooking show on the TV while smoking their cigarettes, still pausing to do a line or two of H.