Collision

...what Nicky looks like...

What ze Layne looks like:

*******

He took in the scent of vanilla as he wrapped his arms tighter around her.  He smoothed out the stray blonde hairs that were on her face, planting light kisses along her neck.  A smile creased his face as he watched her roll over onto her back & slowly open her eyes.  She smiled up at him, her emerald gaze beaming into his blue one.

"Morning," she moaned, stretching a bit.

Layne gave her a small kiss on the lips.  "Morning, beautiful..."

Briana grinned at him, slowly sitting herself up from the bed.  Her eyes widened when she looked at the clock.  "It's 2 pm?!"

He laughed.  "I thought you'd like to sleep in since it's your day off," he explained.  He bit his lip, curling up to her again.  "You're really cute when you sleep..."

She laughed, tugging him up with her out of the bed.  "You creeper!" She kidded, eyeing the grin that grew on his face.  "What do you want to do today?  The neighbors really want us to go horse-back riding with them--"

"I'd like to head into town," he interrupted.  He slightly cringed when he saw the concerned look on her face.  "Not what you think..." he muttered, his eyes slanting away from her.

They hadn't been in Seattle since they bumped into one another at CVS.  Briana didn't think it would be the best idea for him to go there during his recovery, considering he had drug connections out there & friends who knew where to score if his dealers were dry.

"What would you want to do in town?" Briana asked, eyeing him with worry.

He smirked, slanting his eyes back at her.  "I don't have any art supplies...  I would really like to draw, it's been a minute, plus I've never seen any of your paintings--"

"There's a reason for that..."

Layne's eyes dropped back down, biting his lip.  "I know, but I thought maybe I could help you out with that...  No one should ever just stop what they love," he pulled her into a hug, kissing her again.  "Please..."