Withdrawal

"You deserved all you got, you stupid fat CUNT."

Nicky still had the knife gripped in her hands.  When he attempted to grab her, she immediately pressed the blade against his neck.  "Shut up you fuck!  I thought you CARED!  I thought you loved me, Scott, what the fuck?!"

He laughed at her, kneeing her in her stomach and grabbing the knife from her.  His eyes were huge.  They screamed homicide.  He hadn't slept in over a week.  They were shooting up too much ice.

"I killed the wrong one," Scott went on, those dark eyes blazing into Nicky's sad, bright ones.  "I should've killed you.  Not fucking Gary."

"HE FUCKING RAPED ME!"

Scott laughed, eyeing her down.  "You allowed him to.  NICOLE."

"DONT FUCKING CALL ME THAT!!!"

"SHUT YOUR FAT FUCKING LIPS!" He screamed, tossing the knife on the ground and burying his fists into her face.  Blood leaked out from her forehead where he had split the skin.  She shrieked, trying to run away, but he tugged her back to him, slapping her across her cheek.  "SEE WHAT YOU MADE ME DO?!"

She fell to her knees, sobbing.

"Take it off, you fucking BITCH."

She shook her head, but refused to look at him.  She was scared he was going to hit her again.  Nicky screamed when Scott violently picked her up from the ground and tossed her onto the bed.  He tore off her clothes and penetrated her.  She squirmed, shrieking in pain, trying to get away.  She couldn't.

Suddenly images flashed through her mind.

Her father, Gary.

There was blood everywhere.  They had him locked up in a vault out in the middle of no where.  No one seemed to care that Gary went missing.  No one was a fan of Nicky's father.

Scott kept cutting off chunks of his skin.  Gary lived for two weeks in there.  Bleeding, screaming.

"Please, Nicole, forgive me PLEASE I BEG YOU!" He had screamed while she watched Scott take a hammer to his hands to break all of his fingers.

All she did was laugh at him.  Told him he deserved everything he was getting.  That she hopes he'll enjoy hell that is awaiting his presence.

A flash of her dad with no skin on his face bore before her.  He was screaming.  His eyes were gouged out.  He was dying.

"NICOLE PLEASE!  Please!  PLEASE NICOLE!"

The blood...

There was so much blood...

*******

Nicky jolted up from the bed.  A horrifying scream escaped from her.  Layne jumped & held her.  She kept trying to escape from him.

"I need to throw up I need to purge I need to NOW PLEASE LAYNE FUCKING GET OFF OF ME--"

"Nicky, stop it," he said calmly, forcing her to lay back down.  She looked horrible.  She had been there for a month.  Got up to 80 pounds but she went through hell and back and ever since she finally got full on sober, she always woke up like this.  Layne had to give her large amounts of ambien in order to sleep.  Before the sleep medication she refused to.

"I...I...I killed him it's my fault!" Nicky shrieked, squirming under Layne who was straddling her & holding her down.  He stroked her black hair away from her face and wiped the tears from her cheeks.  "I fucking killed him!"

Layne held her & kissed her.  He thought it would help but instead it made her worse.

"QUIT TOUCHING ME! I'M NOT A WHORE! STOP TOUCHING, ME GET AWAY!!!" She screamed, her eyes bleeding terror.

"JERRY!" Layne shouted, turning to the door of their bedroom.  He sighed with relief when he saw the door open and the scrawny blonde glaring at the two of them.  He handed Layne an already packed bowl & a lighter.  "Thank you," Layne muttered, turning back to Nicky.  He handed it to her, watching her as she lit the bowl and took a monstrous hit, coughing hysterically.

"Dreaming about your dad again...?" Jerry asked, leaning on the door frame.  He was pissed when he found out Nicky was back.  Still, he couldn't turn her down.  He knew the good sides to her.  He knew that the hard drugs were the culprit and he wanted to help.  Plus she looked like she was just a day or two away from dying.  He couldn't just toss her out knowing she would die.  Jerry couldn't live with that.

"I'm not fucking EATING today," Nicky spat after her third hit.

Layne sighed, falling onto his side next to her.  He grimaced when he saw the bones that still jutted from her.  "You're fucking eating."

"You can't MAKE ME," she spat, viciously toking up faster on the pipe.  Her eyes went bloodshot and she sat up, still crying, pinching the loose skin on her bicep.  "I'm nothing but a fat fucking whore..."

Layne shook his head, glaring over at Jerry who looked mortified.  "You're a pile of bones & you're not a whore, Nicky.  You need to eat.  If you don't, we're taking you back to the hospital."

She narrowed her eyes at Layne.  "You can't make me go back."

Layne smirked, brows raised.  "I have my ways."

She groaned, taking one more huge hit from the pipe.  She choked back coughs, handing the bowl to Layne.  Nicky raised a brow in amusement as she watched him toke up on it.

"Wake 'n baaaake," Layne blurted, forcing a laugh.  He grunted as he watched Nicky roll her eyes at him.  "You can be mad at me all you want.  But I saved your life."

"Why would you want to," she growled, watching Jerry as he disappeared down the stairs.

Layne kissed her softly on her neck, gazing into those eyes.  "Because I love you."

"You fucking shouldn't."

He grabbed her and held her, wiping more tears from her eyes.  "Well, I love you anyways."

"You're in love with a fucking monster."

Layne laughed, holding her tighter.  "What makes you think I'm not a monster as well?"

"You never killed your fucking father."