Benzodiazepine

Erica & Mike couldn't hold back their laughter, watching Sean as he did a Down syndrome version of Bob Dylan.

"Daaaaahh answer maaaaah FRIEND!" Sean paused, chugging on his bottle of tequila.  He suddenly twitched out, his hand bumping up against his chest.  "IS-BLOWINNNN-IN-DAAAAAH!  WIND!"  He reached over to try to grab Layne, who was currently in the middle of doing a few lines of crushed up Xanax.  His muscular body thumped down on the ground, Mike's poor acoustic bashing against the wall.

Mike jolted up, grabbing his guitar before Sean could get it.  "AYE, what the fuck, man?!"

Sean started cracking up in hysterical laughter, his long dark hair knotted & covering his beat-red drunken face.  "DA ANSWAAAAH TIZ BLOWIN IN DA WIND!!!!"

Layne shook his head, a grin smeared across his stoned face as he shared a look with Mike.  "I told you it'd be a bad idea to let his hammered ass play on your alverez, dude."

Suddenly, the door to the bathroom in Erica & Mike's living room swung open.  A drunk & stoned Nicky came stumbling out.  Her scrawny body came plummeting on the ground next to Sean.  She couldn't help but to choke back giggles when Sean grabbed her, holding her tight so she couldn't escape.

"SHE'S MINE NOW!" Sean shrieked, winking over at Layne.  "You're gonna have to find another schmexy betch to fondle."

Layne shot up from the seat next to the coffee table, jumping ontop of him.  "If you take her, you're gonna have to take me, too!"

"Ohhhhh, motherfucking THREESOME, man!" Mike barked, giggling.  He pushed Erica onto the floor next to the three twisted idiots.  "Lezzzzz make it a five-some...."

"HELL FUCKING NO!" Nicky shrieked, grabbing layne's hand when she got the chance & falling ontop of him on the couch.  She kissed him ferociously, beaming back up at the rest of them.  "Layne's aaaaall mine..."

Layne smiled up at her, yanking out a cigarette from his pack in his leather jacket pocket.  He eyed her as he watched her flick her lighter on it, teasingly biting at his neck.  "Heeey, you're gonna give me hickey's, you crazy woman..." He grumbled, smirking.

"Yaaaah, Nicky, he's got a VERY important job interview to attend tomorrow," Sean yelled, laughing when Nicky rolled those huge red eyes.  He forced his drunken self back up off the carpet, falling back into the recliner & grabbing Mike's guitar again.  Mike didn't even seem to care, sucking face with Erica.  "Feels FANTASTIC, being the fifth wheel..." He blurted sarcastically.

Erica tore her face away from Mike.  "Then take my goddamn advice and go back out with Mike's sister."

"FUUUUCK THAT!" Sean shouted.  He raised an amused brow when he caught a dirty look from Mike.  "Sorry, man, but your sister is a raging bitch!"

Layne snorted back a laugh as he watched Mike's face burn with anger.  He shrugged, wrapping his skinny arms around Nicky.  "Sorry, Mike...  But FUCK, the truth is brutal."

Nicky chuckled, sucking on her bottle of grey goose vodka.  "Is she really?"

Layne's eyes widened when they rolled back to look at her.  "There's a reason why you haven't met her yet..."

"Oh, shut the fuck up, Layne!" Mike growled, taking erica's hand to stand back up.  He plopped down on the couch next to Nicky, dipping his finger into the blue powder on the coffee table & rubbing his gums.  "Like your sister is any better."

Layne nodded, laughing.  "That's why Nicky hasn't met her also."

"How is Mike's sis a bitch, though?" Nicky pressed, eyes back on Sean.  He was strumming a few random chords on the guitar.