He defends you

I was being pushed around by the football team and I kept telling them to stop but they wouldn't listen. I fell down and all my books went astray. The quarterback laughed and ripped one of my precious books, 'A Walk To Remember' and I started to cry.

"Look it's crying! How pathetic!!" He said and the whole team laughed.

I was the back of the class, book loving, straight a student. As always I did nothing to deserve such horrible treatment. I quickly picked up the books and he shoves me one last time. As I looked up I saw the basketball star, my crush, (h/n) coming for me as worried as can be.

"What are you doing to her?! You idiots, how dare you!" He screams at the football team.

"Why do you care, she's nothing! Now leave! We got to finish. Go back to baske-" He was interrupted by (h/n) punching his jaw. (H/n) had hit him so hard he had fallen.

He didn't just hit him for me did he?

"Now leave her alone!" He booms.

The whole team scatters as he walks over to me. He starts picking up the books and stops when his hand grazes the cover of my favorite book and he frowns.

"He-he did this?! That's your favorite book!" He whispers.

"Uh-uhm yeah it is...." I say while wiping your tears.

He picks it up and holds it.

"You've reread this about ten times, I've seen the way you smile, it's a good book. The story-line is one of the best I've read. I'm so sorry." He says.

I suddenly realize that he's watched me before and read the book.

"You read it because I read it?" I question.

"Of course! It must be good if your nose deep in it, it's adorable!" He smiles.

"Thanks." I sheepishly say.

"You'll be my Jamie?" He asks

My heart flutters, he really has read it.

"If you'll be Landon?" I reply

"I like you alot, (y/n)" he says.

"I like you too (h/n)!" I say and he kisses me softly.

----------------

Vote and comment and share.

-indiscreetly_ashamed