Really Worth It, Part 2.

I remember now.

We were sitting on the branches really excited and amazed. I leaned forward and smiled bigger at the view. He'd smiled at me. I was laughing when I suddenly I lost my balance and slipped off the branch. I hadn't realized I was falling till I had finished laughing. I dropped 20 feet and hit a branch. Snap like a pencil, I screamed as my leg broke in half. From the impact my body turned my head towards the ground more. I felt the ground hit me like a wall and pain shot through me. I screamed louder as I heard him trying to get down. He ran to me and slipped a hand under my head and my neck bubbled with fire. I started to cry and the tears ran into my hair.

"(Y/n), (y/n)! Can you hear me? Stay with me!" He was frantically screaming as well.

He morphed into two of himself because of my vision. I couldn't control the blackness in my eyes from setting in, I was going to die. Right here, right now. Without another word, I slipped out of the world.

-back to present time, in hospital-

"I-I re-remember...." I struggled to find the word. "The tree. The crunches."

"You fell out of the tree, 30 feet, smashed you leg, fracture of neck and brain injuries. Most likely you won't remember anything before the accident." She informed me. "Why'd you do it?"

"I don't know. He wanted to show me." I responded.

"Teenagers, they never can avoid trouble." She scolded.

This doctor only.... wait what the word, not angered but starts with p? She, She..... upset me. There.

She wrote something down in her folder checked my v.... what's the word? (Vitals guys. Vitals. XD)

I laid in bed, thinking of the view. I was so tired and shocked. I knew better, I should have listened to my gut. I sobbed hard which only hurt my neck more. The doctor had left but there was a knock on the door.

In stepped a beautiful boy, his features were flattering. What was he doing in my room? I looked at him puzzled. He walked over and grabbed my hand.

"Hey, how you doing?" He asked.

"Um, okay I guess, who are you?" I responded.

He looked down and wiped a tear away. He looked at me and squeezed my hand harder. Not enough to hurt.

"Its me, (h/n), I took you up into the tree. I'm really sorry." He said.

"I don't remember much of you." I simply say. "I can't believe you took me up there."

"I know. I'm sorry." He states

"Sorry doesn't fix it. Leave me alone." I say

"No. I'm not leaving."

"Go. Now. I don't need someone who hurts me."

"I never tried to, you fell on your own." He got louder. "I said sorry!"

"Get away from me. I don't want to see you again." I screamed.

He looked angry.

"Let me just ask you something." I say. "Was the view really worth it?"

With that he walked out of the door and let it slam behind him. He was gone.

-next day-

I turned on the news. I wanted to see what was going on. What I had missed.

"Hi, I'm Penelope Lawson, here with search and rescue along with fire fighters. A local boy was said to have jumped off this tree, last night at midnight. A suicide. It's believed that he was debating if he would do it before jumping to a brutal death. Here's a picture of the boy." She said. "We will have more information later."

I waited for the picture.

It was him.

He was gone, for good and it was my fault.

I started to scream and cry and the doctors rushed in. After seeing what was on tv they stuck me with another needle and in twenty seconds, I slipped under.

---------------------
Indiscreetly_ashamed