Should I??

I picked up my things, stacking them neatly and placing them in my bag. First period was now over and I was ready for second. I walked my normal path to second and sat in my seat. We were working out of textbooks when I felt my phone buzz. I pulled it out and wiped the screen. Two texts from and unknown number.

'Meet me behind the stadiums after school' -unknown

'Don't skip out, show up.' -unknown

Strange. I deleted the texts because it obviously was a prank. I continued to work out of my text book when another phone buzzed again. I didn't pull it out instead I left it there in my pocket. I started my work again and buzz buzz went my samsung. Ugh. I sighed and yanked it out harshly and it dropped and slid a few feet. I tried to pick it up but before I could the teacher was in front of me, I looked up and smiled.

"Mrs. (L/n), if I see this phone once more it's mine, do you understand?" She scolded

"Yes ma'am." I spoke and she handed me the phone.

She turned on her heels and I slipped the phone in my bag. I ignored it till the bell rang. I slipped it out of the bag and turned it on.

'Don't forget to meet me' -unknown

'Trust me' -unknown

This person was persistant. Enough was enough. Lunch time was approaching and I was hungrier than ever. I approached my table and sat next to my best friends.

I didn't chat much with them as I scarfed down my meal and headed to my class early to study. Today wasn't a typical day for me, it started off pretty terrible and I just wanted to be home.

-------------

Finally fourth block ended and I said good bye to my friends and checked my phone. A message appeared reminding me where to meet the person. I walked out the school doors to the bleachers. I turned to look for the person I was meeting when I saw my ex with flowers. He smiled and held out the flowers to me. I didn't reach for them and I stared coldly at him.

"What do you want (h/n)?" I hissed

"You back in my arms." He spoke.

"Never, I'd rather be bitten by a snake that'll kill me then ever date you again. Lose my number a hole." I spat at him.

"Why? I did nothing!" He dared to say.

"Did nothing? You cheated and then you ripped my heart out! Nothing? You're crazy. Delusional. Screw off." I walked up to him and shoved his chest. "I mean it. Disappear."

I grabbed the flowers and threw them over his head against the bleachers. I turned on my heels and stormed off.

In the faintest voice you could here him trying to apologize but I kept going and left him there.

I got in my car and drove to my best friends house, knocked on the door and when I answered she pulled me inside and shoved ice cream my way. She offered to let me stay the night and I took her up on it.

-------------------
Indiscreetly_ashamed