Part 3

I closed my eyes and waited for......

I closed my eyes and waited for him to bite, terrified knowing I was going to die. He shot up out of the water, taking that leg in his mouth and me along with it. He pulled me under, chomping harder and I was going to die. He hadn't torn my leg off yet but he was down to the bone. My head was clouded with fear and my body was coated in adrenaline. I searched for something to hit or kick but I found nothing.

I heard a crack and my leg was almost gone. I can't die like this. Not today. I heard something splash and I just waited for the other shark to come get the other half of me. I curled my fists, raised them and pounded on his nose. I was going to fight till I died. He drove me deeper with every punch. We must've been really deep because the boat looked like a pea.

I saw something out of the corner of my eye coming straight at us. When I turned to get a better look, it pierced submarines head. He stopped moving, his jaw unhinged and I saw his eyes lose the black that they were holding so dearly upon. He started to sink to the ocean floor which was pitch black. I was dragged with him, my leg hooked on the gnarly teeth. I had to pull free. I yanked my leg which released more blood than before. I was free. I swam up towards the boat and met (h/n). He pulled me up onto the floor and I layer there panting.

"Drive! Shore! Go!" (H/n) screamed. "Stay with me, we're going to wrap you up, you're losing blood."

"Im..... losing.... I..... cant....." I tried and I was consumed by darkness.

------------------------------------------------

A throaty scream erupted from my lungs. My eyes snapped open and I was blinded. I try to jump up, pain shoots through my body and I'm confused as hell.

I look down at the source of pain and my leg has bandages. I don't know why it's bandaged. 

Oh. Submarine.

A young, blonde, female doctor walks in she smiles.

"Oh, you're awake, you are a miracle. The leg will be oddly sewed but it's there. We tried everything and at the last moment we had to get some skin replaced but you will be discharged in one month. I've got other patients, I'm sorry, I have to leave." She explains and walks out of the room leaving me alone in the pale nothingness of a room.

------------------
Indiscreetly_ashamed