The Wind and the Water

Before you read this, I would like to state that it has been brought to attention that this chapter might trigger someone or many people, so this is a warning. This chapter can trigger you. This chapter includes death and depression, if an uneasy topic please steer clear and pass on reading this.

Thank you.

First person p.o.v.:

      The wind rushed past my hair, I grabbed the metal handle bar and slid over it. My hair clung to my face as I approached the edge. I trembled as cars flew by on the other side of the railing. I'd thought about this many times for months on end but never got around to doing it. It had been hard since my parents got in a crash 2 years ago. I couldn't make ends meet as a 17 y/o for my 3 year old brother.

      I left him with April, telling her that I just needed a sitter. Of course I didn't say a full life time sitter but I was sure she could do it. He needed a better big sister than I could've been. I couldn't think about his little feet paddling on the wood floor asking where I was. I wouldn't do it if I kept thinking of his big green eyes watering if he knew I wasn't coming back. My face dropped as I looked down into the sea water. 50,000 foot drop, as soon as I hit it I have no turn back point. I'd be gone, no one would care but April and little Masion. (Mah-zi-on).

"I'm doing this. I can't do this anymore." I yelled through the tears.

       I stepped closer, closer and two inches left from dropping. I cried harder. Masion. He was my life. My baby brother. I thought of April, crying holding him. Then at rock bottom, I thought of him. (H/n). My crush since freshman year. He wouldn't care as I was invisible to him. Nonexistent to be exact. I would no longer see the (hair length and color) hair in the hallway with his (eye/color) eyes poking out beneath it. I was going to miss him.

This was it. I'm jumping.

      I had one foot off the bridge when an armed grabbed mine. I screamed as I hit the edge against my forehead. Blood poured out. I looked up. It was (h/n) holding me.

"Let me go." I screamed.

"No. I can't. Why are you doing this?!" He yelled

"I can't go on." I answered ashamed.

"You can you just have to trust me, come back up!" He screamed

"No, I ca-" Before I could finish I slipped down a bit more, wrist on wrist contact. I screamed in terror. I'm 50,000 feet in the air above water.

"Please, I love you, don't do this." He cried.

He loves me?

"I thought I was invisible!" I said

       I slipped further. Hand on hand contact. I cried harder when the blood stung my eyes.

"No, I've loved you forever.... please don't die." He cried

"Then hel-" Finger contact. Screaming intensified as I noticed we had a crowd.

"Help me! (H/n), help me!" I croaked.

"I'm tryi-" Was all he managed to get out as I lost all grip and slipped. I fell. 1, 2 and three seconds passed by as I watched him leap over the railing shouting my name.

"I love you!" I called and I said the last you, I hit the water. Every single bone bursted and I passed in the cold sea water.

-----------------------
Indiscreetly_ashamed