He's sick

For Softball2254: (your p.o.v.)

I unlocked the door to Jake's house and stepped inside. Shutting the door I dropped my keys. I heard commotion upstairs and I was afraid to check it out. I grabbed a vase and prepared myself as to what I might find. I stepped onto the first stair and kept going til I reached the top. The noises came from Jake's bedroom. I opened his door and walked inside. In his bathroom I saw the dirty blonde hair, just above his toilet. He lurched forward twice, before he seemed to stop. He was throwing up. His face turned and his blue eyes met mine. I'd only seen him like this one other time during the year we dated.

"Ashley, I'm sick." He spoke weakly

"I kinda noticed baby. Let's get you fixed up." I spoke. 

I helped him up, we walked to his bed and I laid him down. I pulled his blanket up, smoothed his hair and placed my lips against his forehead. He smiled briefly and turned to his side. I placed my stuff on the floor and slipped off my shoes. 

"I'm so sorry baby, I'm gonna get you some soup and 7up alright?" I told him

"I'm okay, you don't have to take care of me. You can go ho-" He tried

"No. You've done everything for me. You've made your incredibly popular hang with me. You've gone out of your way to make sure I'm having a great time." I cut him off. "I'm doing this." 

I walked down stairs and before I reached the kitchen I saw something.  I noticed his little sister, 3 years old laying on the floor, holding her stomach. I went over to her and picked her up, propping her on my hip. She started to cry, not aloud though. 

"What's wrong Katie?" I asked "You sick?" 

"Mhmm." She cried a little worse. 

"Let's get you some soup and crackers for that wittle twummy." I said in a baby voice and tickled her.

She smiled and nodded. I put her in the booster seat, poured the soup in the pot and stirred it with a ladle. After about ten minutes the soup was warm and I poured some into two bowls. i grabbed the cold 7up and poured some into the cups as well. 

I picked up Katie, brought her up to Jakes' room and laid her next to him on the floor pallet I made for her. I went back down, put all the food on a tray and brought it up to them. I set the food tray down on the edge of the bed and fed Katie. She fell asleep soon after. I sat close to Jake and hissed his forehead. I brought a spoonful of soup to his lips, he sipped it and sighed.

"Thank you Ashley." He whispered.

"No problem, I love you Jake." I smiled.

He smiled and shut his eyes.

"Cuddle with me cutie." He spoke with his eyes closed.

"Okay baby."

I climbed in bed next to him and cuddled with him. I played with his hair for a while and pecked his lips a couple times. He chuckled and it made me giggle. 

"I gotta tell you something." He whispered into my ear.

"Yeah?" I asked

"I love you, you are amazing. I hope you know I will always want you around, no matter what baby." He whispers again. 

He pulls me close and kisses my neck. He hums our favorite tune and before long we both fall asleep.

----------------
Indiscreetly_ashamed