Jealousy Spells

It's Friday night and I'm home watching tangled when my boyfriend storms in. His hair is array, his face is red and his fists are balled up. I try to access the situation and decide not to jump in it right away.

I step into the kitchen and grab a glass of water and take two sips. Out of the corner of my eye I see him standing in the doorway, furious about something. He begins to approach me, closer and closer until he reaches and grabs my wrist, spilling water every where.

"Look what you did. What's gotten into you?" I scold

"What's gotten into me? What about when I caught you talking to him." He shows me a picture of (guy friend/name) and I.

Rolling my eyes, I yank my wrist back and rub it softly. I clean up the water and throw away the paper towels. I walk out of the kitchen and sit back on the couch and play the movie. When about five minutes pass I see a vase fly past me and smash into the wall. I turn back around and see an enraged (h/n) in one of his jealousy spells once again.

"(H/n), cut it out. It was nothing but a discussion about when to meet up." I yell at him.

"Oh, so now you're meeting other guys. What a slut."

"How dare you. It's for an anatomy project, he's been my best friend since 4th grade. Best friend. Quit your little jealousy spells and learn the facts." I spit back

"I would be surprised if he was your best friend."

"You know what? I've had it, you are too over protective! I want you out. Now!. Or I will call the cops." I threaten.

"I call bs. You wouldn't do it." He presses

I run for the phone and dial 9-1, before he takes the phone. He hovers over me and he lashes out and does the one thing he shouldn't do. He slaps me. I hold my cheek after falling to the ground, I scream as tears fall in my eyes. Scrambling to my feet, tears are falling out of my eyes. His eyes soften as he reaches for me. I wince, back up and his hands withdrawls.

"Leave. Now." I don't scream but I say this in the most stern voice my can conquer.

"I-I'm so sorry. I'll go." I watch as he turns and a tear escapes his eye.

The door slams behind him and I lock it, crumpling to the floor, with my head in my hands and I cry harder than I ever have.

Later I call my best friend and ask her to stay there. I pack up stuff and head over, She answers when I knock and I start crying once again.

"I'm so sorry (y/n), I can't believe this. I'm sorry." She says

For the rest of the night we end up watching comedy movies and eat a little ice cream.

------------------------

-indiscreetly_ashamed