Snow Sleep Over

Putting my phone in my bag, I shift the car into park, grabbed the keys and my bag and stepped out. I walked up the drive way and knocked on the door.

(H/n) opened the door, we had been best friends since freshman year and now we are juniors and I had always had feelings towards him since we met.

"(Y/n)? "(Y/f/n)? You okay?" He questioned

"Yeah just zoned out, (h/n)." I replied as he pulled me in for a hug.

I followed him inside, he led me to the living room and we sat down.

"Grab some blankets and pick a movie, I'll make popcorn, yeah?" He instructs

"'Course captain" I respond light heartedly. He laughed and walked away.

I ran to his room and grabbed every blanket I could find. To the next room I did the same.

I hurried downstairs and fluffed the blankets on the couch, put in "A walk to remember" and slipped under the blankets. (H/n) walked into the living room with his shirt off and I stared as he put down the popcorn.

"You like?" He teases.

I grab a fistful of popcorn and toss it at him.

"Never, it's too fat!" I tease him back

He flexes "oh is it now" he questions as a six pack appears.

"Yes!" I laugh

He frowns and sits next to me, he pulls me onto his lap and starts the movie.

~~~

The movie ends and I fall asleep on (h/n) chest.

~~~

"Wake up.... Wake up (y/n)" he gently shakes me.

I yawn and rub my eyes.

"Whaaaaat???" I ask

"Look." He points

I look outside, it takes me all of ten seconds for me to realize the stuff falling from the sky and cascading the ground. Snow.

"Omg! Snow! Snow!" I scream

"Can I play in it?" I ask him cutely

"You don't need my permission, here's my coat." He laughs

I grab his coat and drag him out when he puts on a jacket after a shirt. I jump in the 10 inches of snow and giggle as little pieces get stuck in my hair. He smiles as he walks over towards me.

"(Y/n), I like you. You are so freaking adorable, will you plz be mine little snow princess?" He questions as he grabs my frozen hands.

I kiss him, he smiles and I pick up snow and shove it down his shirt.

"Yes...." I giggle running

He chases me, grabs my waist and sits in the snow. He leans for a kiss and pushes some snow in my face.

"Gotcha." He kisses me.

"Haha so funny" I say sarcastically

"I love you (y/n)" he says

"I love you too, (h/n)" I tell him and sits in the snow for a little longer before going inside with him for hot chocolate.

-------------------
-indiscreetly_ashamed