Chapter I

Who do they think they are? With all that makeup, they only look even uglier. Faking their natural beauty. How cowardly. I can understand, they're all obviously horrifying under their masks.

I kept repeating that. Every time I encountered girls. I didn't care what the fuck they were thinking about my look. They all looked filthy. All that powder, what a waste. They should spend money on fixing their gigantic hips, not on that useless blabber.

Well all of that was in my head. I would never have the guts to spit that in their faces. All of these chicks get offended for shit. I plaint their parents. Tch.

Yeah, I was growing pissed of seeing these similar faces in my neighborhood. Rather cruel one. You don't know how to throw a kick into a man's nuts, then you get robbed. I was used to that. It's whatever, I guess. But hey, enough judging. I had a job to accomplish.

I didn't crave in having a superior job than others. I just wanted a fast & easy way to make cash, because this world is all about that, right? Fuck the world, then.

I snapped at the moment when a customer entered the bar. It was disappointing, seeing all these people getting drunk. Don't they know it's bad for their health?
Ironic part is, it was a girl. You know, typical slut looking girl. It only made me release a click of my tongue. I headed to her, facing her fake visage with a dead panned expression swiftly taking place upon my facial.

"What'll it be?", I released in my deep voice, even though my feminine nature.

"Well? What do you think? Apple juice?", damn she was getting on my nerves good.
"A 1519 Tequilla, & hurry."

That alcohol was disgusting. Why this one out of all of them? Drinkers these days.

I grabbed a bubble shaped cup, and in a swift movement, popped the bottle of the alcoholic drink, then poured half of the liquid in the glass.
I lent it to her, and she grabbed it with savagery. She sipped with a sort of failed gucci style. My [E/C] eyes glanced away in annoy, the only thing that motivated me was the paycheck that awaited me after the closure.

"Another one," the woman yelped in such eager. She was losing her senses. Oh well, why do I care?

I filled, and filled, and filled.

She kept drinking like a depressed cop attempting to forget the job on the field. After a while, I simply stopped serving her, she was zombie looking.

"Ma'am, we're closing.", I stated, getting slightly impatient of her stubbornness.

"Wha-!?, God damn that's good shi-" she was interrupted by her own drunk laugh. Oh how bad I wanted to kick her out of here.

"I said we're closing. Move your ass out of here, brat.", I tried my hardest to keep calm, but this was kinda impossible when a half conscious woman lost her senses.

"What you call me, bitch?", the lady released.

That's it. I was gonna kick her out. I don't care what the fuck happens after. She's done for.

I grabbed her collar and threw her a death look. "Get your sorry ass out of this bar, or I'll do it myself. It ain't gonna be comfortable at all."

Her perfume and the aroma the alcohol almost made me choke.

"Oi, shut the fuck up. Who're you to talk like that to me? Your ugly ass belongs to a z-"

I bursted the door open, and threw her like a worthless sheet of paper. A menacing glare crossed my eyes, as I stared into her fearful ones.

"Get the fuck out of here, and if I see you again,"

I lifted my upper lip in a haughty way.

"I'll kill you."

This was enough to make her dip. I was relieved. My psycho side had to take over for this one. Cases like that were rare, it only happened 3 times, counting this one.

I grabbed my coat, it was mid October, & it was sort of chilly outside. I grabbed the keys of the bar, shut the lights & left, after locking the slightly damaged doors.

I was walking home. Why a car? It's useless, & it was a loss of money. I didn't need a car. And I enjoyed the cold air. Nothing like smug.

I looked up to the sky, staring at the half visible part of the moon. My hand lifted and covered its light.

"Half dark and half light."

"Just like me."