Chapter XVIIII

A-N: Last filler before the decisive chapter! Enjoy this last Levi POV chapter.

He loved her, so much, and that's why he desired to devour her more than anything, before someone else got the chance to.

It was bizarre for him to think that way, he was aware that this wasn't like him.

What was wrong with him, suddenly taking a liking to women who were mentally disabled and that were delightfully taking a bite out of other individuals for the mere pleasure of it? Why, out of all women, had he to fall in love with this bipolar monster, which wouldn't hesitate to brutally tear to shreds one's life, just because the being wanted a mere conversation?

It was perhaps because of that.

He knew he didn't like girls which constantly seemed blissful about every event occuring in their lives, not thinking about the heavy butterfly effect.

There was also a possibilty that there wouldn't be a reason valuable enough to explain his feelings towards the (E-C) eyed woman.

Maybe it was the fresh scent of blood that quivered around every time her figure skipped by,

maybe it was the way her lips curled upwards, wieling a psychotic expression,

or maybe it was how comfortable she was with the company of a weapon, constantly swinging it around, as if saying: 'You fuck with me, and I'll decapitate you alive.'

It was perhaps because of all of that.

No matter how hard he tried to reject it, how much he repeated to himself that love wasn't all you required for ecstasy in life, he still couldn't erase her off his mind.

He adored how her warm insides wrapped against his length, how bitterly sweet she tasted when he slipped his tongue into her mouth, how her horrid words managed to make his heart flutter.

He loved everything about her, and yet, he despised it.

He had let his guard down, again.

It was too late now anyway.

He was caught in her web, and he remained sticked to it until she felt like devouring him for breakfast,

which would most likely never happen.

She was all of that, all of these disgusting things, but she remained human.

He knew she liked him, and she knew he liked her.

To feel love, a heart was the main trigger.

If he was a cannibal, a heartless monster, how come he constantly desired to wake up next to her, to be the main cause of her smiles, to be the handkerchief to her tears?

It was disappointing being aware of the real power of love.

It actually had the strength to push back his cannibal instincts to devote himself to the woman who had successfully changed him.

Deep down, his hunger for her was only growing, but he wouldn't be able to live with himself knowing that he had let his love go, the only thing that allowed him in the human category.

He was basically ready to starve to death to be considered human again, because he knew the worse torture was to be ignored for something you didn't choose to be.

Was it considered using her to be able to be human again?

Maybe he wanted to use someone similar to himself to prove to the people how much of a big heart he had, when he actually didn't have a really large one at that.

Funny. Hilarious, even.

Who was he, treating (F-N) as if she was worse than him, when he had been the most awful one, attempting to pretend to be someone he knew he would never be by denying his real nature?

Tch.

This dilemma was too much for his mind to handle;

Either her,

or either being human again.

Being human allowed many things, such as recognization among other species, receiving love from them as well, but it didn't necessarily granted him a decent heart.

He stated humans were beings with hearts, but they could be thinner than the thickness of a sheet of paper, or larger than a car wheel.

Being with her would only grant him a large heart.

Now, before bashing out and mentionning: 'Well, wouldn't that make him human either way?'

Of course not.

It would be large only to contain all of her.

All of her included her sins, her bad mouth, her wide stomach.

It would only beat for her,

how is that considered a fully fonctionning heart?

Oh, and you know what, let's have both.

He'd eat her for her to remain for eternity by his side, and then become human again.

Isn't that love?

Of course it is.

Cannibal love, that is.

Humans with a heart don't understand that concept.

A-N: bit short, but yeah, next chap is the last.

This chapter was fun to write, I was skyping with corruptedInsanity while doing this, it was hilarious :') #hmu #widerthansinbadsdick HAHAAHomg

its also the first time im typing on computer LOL im sorry if there are typos

if you enjoyed the chapter, please leave a vote behind.

constructive criticsm is always welcomed.

- iness <3