Chapter XIV

"You're no different than us, bitch."

That's not true.

I'm not a monster.

Levi doesn't think I'm a monster, so I'm not.

Right?

Right, Levi?

I'm not a monster, right?

I might be worse.

I might be Satan itself.

I don't care though.

I don't care what they think.

As long as Levi is with me, and allows me to feed on his essence, I don't need anything else.

I want to own you, Levi.

Devour you. Possess you. Savor your soul and flesh.

Does that make me a monster?

Of course it does, freaking idiot.

Nobody wants a monster in their lives.

Not even Levi.

---

My lids lifted with such quickness, it was even possible they could've taken off. My hands grasped whatever was underneath me.

Silky texture.

Levi's skin?

Shut up, dummy.

Must be covers.

My senses progressively came back to me, when I also realized my now sweaty head was laying upon... A pillow? Was I in a bed?

I was supposed to be shot, unconscious in that street.

Oh yeah, I also called Levi.

He was such a godly being, for being able to find me and take me here. Well, I hoped he was the one bringing me wherever I was.

It was cozy. A sweet scent was wandering around. My blurry vision cleared after a few seconds of confusion. I could distinguish the well traced details over the ceiling. These looked like angels. Or maybe roses? Perhaps demons. My imagination was foul.

I attempted a movement over my lower body, and it resulted in a wince. My thigh hurt like crazy. It was like a thousand knives were digging deep into the flesh, so deep that they made contact with the bone.

I couldn't help but release a painfully loud grunt.

"Oi, it's nothing. No need to cry now."

That voice.

Beautifully echoing throughout the whole room.

Oh, Levi.

If only you realized how much I desired you.

My wince let place to a comforted smile. My right leg wasn't able to move, however I was able to stand and lay my back against the bed's board.

I felt like I had awoken from a 800 years long slumber. My eyes were barely opened, and I wasn't able to do anything else but endure the pain that was pushed against my whole lower body.

Swift steps were heard, and they were getting louder. My tired eyes made the effort to meet the person who had 'rescued' me. I didn't like the term, but oh well.

Levi's form was in sight. The simple view of him gave me the strength of a thousand (*cough* Jean *cough*.) horses. I never truly realized how beautiful he was. He was always wearing heavy clothing, I never really got to sight underneath. He was simply in joggings and sleeveless shirt.