Chapter VIIII

Author's note;
Glad to see you again in this story!
I'm feeling a little sick and tired today, so this chapter might be a little rusty. But no worries, everytime I'm giving my maximum to provide you with the best of myself.
My math grades are pretty bad atm, so I might be grounded. Yeah, mom is strict about school.
:c
Enough of bad news, I want you to fully appreciate this chapter!
// which is a pretty important milestone for the plot.
____________________________________

"Don't look at me!"

Let go of me.

"Don't look at me in this state!"

Soiled.

"Don't look at my blood! Don't look at my wounds! Don't look at my face! Don't look at my tears!"

Weak.

"DON'T LOOK AT ME LIKE THIS, LEVI!"

---

I woke up brutally, my eyes widening in less than a second, and a reflex faster than light made me stand. My hands were brought to my face, verifying if I was still in this world. They ended sweaty. Gross.

"Nightmare. Again."

I mumbled with difficulty, massaging my hurtful temples.

Since I've gotten closer to him, my health has been stumbling, even in my sleep. I mean, psychologically. Nightmares like these were frequent, but each time they had a total other meaning, and also augmented in intensity. This one in particular left me with a horrible morning head ache. Thing is, I had to work today. I've already 'ditched' two days. I missed work because of him. He was so influent in my life, and he was now unattentuinally stuffing his nose in my private life.

I didn't want him to know my other side.

That monster that craves for violence and mercilessness. Thing is, it was already hard to control, and he kept playing with my nerves.

Somehow, it didn't want to come out in his presence.

Why?

Well, because...

"8h00?! I'm so fired."

I jumped out of bed dizzily, climbing in the shower and rushingly scrubbing my well built body, then dried everything and threw my job uniform on, which was pretty lewd, I had to say.

It was composed of a skirt, not longer than half my thighs, and a pretty tight buttoned shirt, made with fake silk, but it allowed people to see through, somehow. I always had to wear these uncomfortable bras to be able to cover my body. And some black tights to cover my thin, muscled, long legs.

I hated it. But the money I was making out of the work was pretty high for a simply server. I had no choice but to accept. And I was always behind a counter, it wasn't like they could watch me.

They referred to the perverted men that frequently came to the bar. I was pretty sure they came for me. I mean, for my body. It was just so childish. Stupid reasons from stupid men.

I barely ate breakfast, grabbed my coat & keys, stepped out and engaged in a fast walk towards the bar.

On my way, I occasionally bumped into some people. I didn't say anything though. Well what? I hated apologizing, even over the tiniest things.

I arrived, and there was already people. Mostly men. Ugh.

The employee that worked for the night went out, and I took his place, bumping into another guy, again. Now, that made me regret it.