Chapter XVII

Warning Under cover sex.

is it a word??? idfk

I'm hungry.

I felt like he was joking. No way he could get in a relationship with me. Did myself and the very word 'relationship' become thing now? Because from yesterday on, me & Levi were in one.

It was hilarious. It reached a high peak. I just couldn't take the fact that I was with him, the dude I constantly stalked and craved for. It was hard enough to hold back from ripping his arm off and nibble onto it like it was my last meal on this earth. He just had to get in a relationship with a sick cannibal.

I don't know why I'm feeling pessimistic about this. I totally ignore why. But I definitely am aware of my lack of control now.

We would become more intimate, share a few kisses and perhaps mate, and all of that would initiate me to devour him.

I'm so fucking hungry.

It wasn't being in a couple with him that I was asking for. Of course not. I would never dare get in a relation ship with my victim, otherwise I would hesitate while digging my teeth into the flesh.

I never gave a living fuck about that. In fact, they were non existent. A mere thing in the back of my mind that wouldn't dare burst out.

All I ever desired for,

why I did all of this bullshit for,

I'M HUNGRY
FOR YOU
L
E
V
I

Fuck.

What he feared actually occurred.

It was his fault though.

Kissing her like in these cliche movies proved her he possessed feelings for her,

that were actually non existent.

He wouldn't let the incident of five years ago happen again.

He was now starving for five years.

He wasn't able to eat her,

because of that shit feeling.

Pshh, he wasn't always like that.

He recalls the days when he used to be all lovey dovey, a man that drove women to his ankles, taking use of his charm to attract female attention to him.

Using all of that to forge his dinner.

But a cannibal's worst enemy is love, of course.

Love is like a shield to his victims, protecting the warm flesh from being pierced by his hungered canines.

And often, it was unbreakable, which left him and his lungs blood craving.

He almost forgot how delightful the bitter taste of the crimson mixture felt brushing against the walls of his throat.

The enjoyable way of the flesh squelching against his cheeks and tongue was long ago erased from his memory.