Chapter VI

Pardon me if this chapter will be rushed, I have to go visit a friend soon!
Anyways, enjoy your day with this chapter!
And this cosplay tho~
_______________________________

I was freaking out. Me, the psycho bitch. I was freaking out for the first time.

He gave me his number.

I didn't know how, neither why he did that. But he did. I felt so accomplished then. For some reason, this simple combination of numbers meant so much to me.

~ [ F L A S H B A C K ] ~

"Hey, brat. Here."

After thanking him for bringing me over, I was prepared to step out of his transport when he stopped me with his vocals.

"Hn?"

I glared behind me, and he was handing me a piece of paper, with a few numbers lazily written on.

"Wait, are you really going to-"

And he cut me off again.

"Moron, just take it, before I regret my decision."

I swiftly had a grab of the precious paper.

"Don't text me on day time. I'm most likely working. Knowing you, you'll certainly be a disturbance."

"Like I'd care if you'd lose your job."

I regretted that. The silence that stood after that. Oh no, it wasn't good looking. Not at all.

My eyes lifted upwards to meet his, and they were even more sinister than the first time I made him mad.

In a second, he opened the door of my side and pushed me off. He pushed me off. Pushed. Not a single fuck given.

When I was brutally out, he closed the door brutally and engaged away, leaving behind a fuel scented breeze.

"You piece of shit! How dare you?! Hnng, next time I'll see you, I will chop your limbs off one by one and swallow your guts like spaghetti, then-"

But then I realized.

I had his number.

The simple thought soothed me down.

~ [ F L A S H B A C K  E N D ] ~

Heh, talking about texting. I had a day off today, so why not try and have my revenge on that scum.

I grabbed my phone, and began to type down letters.

"Oi, shit head. How's it going there, in hell?"
Sent - 18:37.

After a few minutes of awaiting, I got notified. I grabbed it in excitement, when suddenly the smirk that blanked my face earlier dismissed.

"'Shorty' sent a video message."

The video. Holy fuck. I was dead wrong. He was in heaven. The actual heaven. For men, though.

He was filming the place he was in, basically the most famous restaurant in town. He was most likely invited by a foe or some thing.

I got offended by what he sent after.

"Pretty much hell, right?"
'Shorty' - 18:43.

I was so pissed, I was ready to explode the whole place up. I didn't know why I was though. Jealousy? Nah. I think it was pretty much... Envy.

I hated that feeling, and he made me feel it so often. Didn't know why neither. He just did.

I jumped into some clothes, grabbed my coat and rushed out.

He was gonna pay. Pay his pride.

I walked with extreme speed and menace, I scared pretty much all the people that walked by also.

I was sure they saw actual horns with a fire halo surrounding me in deep madness.

That's how I felt though.

After a 10 minute walk, I crashed the place, which was most likely celebrating something. I thought it would be their 'proper' celebration. Whatever.

My actual goal was Levi. That shit head. That bastard. That imbecile. That jerk that made me feel so much unusual things that I hated.

My [E/C] eyes glanced around, and they soon met with raven hair. These locks. I could recognize them anywhere.

I grabbed a glass of water with ice cubes, which probably belonged to a customer. Too bad, he was in my path to destruction.

I then angrily headed towards Levi and dropped the whole thing over him.

Silence.

Again.

Over the whole place.

It was the same silence as yesterday in that shit head's car.

I wasn't as worried though.

A single voice emitted, his,

"What the fuck, [F/N]?"

"Your location was on."