Chapter XI

Enjoy!

"Why did you do that?"

"I don't know."

"Did they do anything to you for you to react such a way?"

"I don't know."

"Could you describe what happened?"

"I forgot."

"Ma'am, please cooperate."

...

"Don't want to. I'm feeling a little sick."

So fucking sick of this questioning bullshit.

"Alright then. We shall continue tomorrow. You may dismiss."

I craved for that word so hard.

I got up, and walked out of the questioning room, which was pretty small and blank for my taste.

Why did they bring me here exactly? Just to shoot me with thousands of stupid questions? Curious scums. It was none of their business. Well, they're the police, so I guess I can forgive them. At least they haven't thrown me in a cage.

I wasn't really sick though. I'm such a talented liar. (sarcassmmmmmm)

He was still stomping on my mind. He was wandering around my head, making me fear the worse.

I didn't want Levi to hate me. I hid it for so long, I even began wondering when I would pop and let it out do its ravage.

My family was gone. I didn't have any friends. Actually, I gave up on family. The familial condition wasn't letting me study well.

A while after leaving, my lack in money forced me to give up on studies. I didn't look like it, but I really wanted to become [Dream Job.]

Here I am today, stuck with a lame ass job. Well, if I kept on with it, which didn't require any diploma of some sort, I could be able to pay my studies again. I vowed I would end my studies and have a successful career. School was important to me, even if I looked more of a bully than a nerd.

I wasn't always bipolar. I wasn't always rude. Once, I was a happy girl. A really fucking happy girl with rainbows and shit. I even began [Fav. Sport/Hobby], which was a huge milestone in my life. I loved [Fav. Sport/Hobby], I can't afford for lessons anymore, though.

And then, I grew up.

Responsibility, bills, periods, stress... All of the pressure gathered in a corner of me, and soon that popped. I ended bipolar, but crazy. (Ever heard of Yuno Gasai? Yup.)

I didn't want to show that to Levi. I wanted to prove him I was able to control myself, just like him. He was so strong, I admired him. Usually, I wouldn't admire such an asshole.

But he was such a god-a-like asshole. So blunt. He wasn't like an open book, I couldn't read his feelings at first sight. He's like a diary with 3 lockers. Where I was today, I felt like I wasn't even close to open one.

I mean, before showing my other self, I was sort of half way through. Now?
Forget it. I was running away from that diary.

Love was such a disgusting thing, it hurt so much, but it felt amazing when you learnt how to master it, that's why I still wanted to feel love.
(Am I right ladies? *inserts booty face here*)

At the same moment, my eyes subconsciously landed on a couple, when my ears caught their conversation with an officer. They were asking for researches for their kitten.

'Why would they ask such a worthless thing to the police?'

The officer in front of them nodded with a warm smile, suggesting to post the wanted posters all around the neighborhood, only to augment the chances of finding it. He also said he would search himself along with a few colleagues.

My gaze met the couple again, as they displayed warm faces at the idea. They were excitedly looking at each other. Their hands enlaced together, and they stepped out, now patiently awaiting for the results.

I heard them still mumbling to each other where they would keep searching.

And they disappeared from my sight.

They looked so happy together. Was that how love felt?

I don't know. I never had a boyfriend before, or anything of the sort.

The top of my cheeks heated, simply thinking of me and him holding hands.

"Ridiculous."

I sighed and headed towards the water machine, just beside the secretary's office. My still damaged hands, - since I was holding the broken glass in my hands pretty tightly a few hours earlier - grabbed a plastic cup and poured chilly water in. I was extremely thirsty, all that talking was just me wasting saliva.

Just before I could allow myself to drink, the secretary in question called me out.

"Oh [F/N]! Thank God you're just here, I didn't want to search you all around the police station."

She smiled softly, her painted lips curling smoothly, just like she was used to smile, and walked in a weird manner towards me. It was weird since;

She was wearing high heels.

And her skirt was pretty fucking tight.

It made me chuckle as my attention left the liquid I so bad wanted to sip. I annoyingly glanced at her, as my facial displayed a "fuck you want" expression. Since she kept smiling, her eyes were half lidded, so I didn't know if she saw me dead pan. I hoped she didn't though. It'd be too funny.

"Someone just called here and said that they were coming to visit you, perhaps picking you up or some thing of the sort. The person is already in their way, I estimate about 10 minutes before they arrive."

My expression blanked for a second, and soon let place to a highly surprised one. Who would come here for me? Nobody was on my mind. Certainly not him. Somehow, I was scared of asking this, yes, scared.

"Do you know...", I paused a few seconds, an dumb look taking place upon the woman's visage, after I hesitantly continued. "... Who is coming?"

It was hard not to stutter.

However, my 'efforts' were rewarded. With hope. So much of it. It was overflowing. Overflowing with tears.

"A certain Levi Ackerman."

A/N: the cliffhanger lol i love you guys
Comments and votes are always appreciated! Have a great day/night!

~ Shitty Writer