Chapter VIII

Author's note;
How have you been my peeps?
My archery lessons are coming up in a few hours, so I'll try and put 836% of effort in this chapter.
I really want to spoil but -
JUST GO READ BEFORE I AWFULLY SPOIL YOU HOW IT'LL END.

____________________________________

"And then, he was like, "bring your sweet ass here" and I literally shoved his nuts back inside!"

I cracked into a hysterical laughter.

When I rarely laughed, it came out hysterically, sadistically or sarcastically. Maybe mischievously. Sometimes.

"Could you try and not laugh with food in your mouth, it's disgusting, and I don't want to explain why you suddenly can't breathe. Fucking idiot."

"Rude as always, huh? Where's the wise, calm Levi I've known a few minutes earlier, hm?", I teasingly replied.

"Shut your trap."

"And also, why are you holding your cup like that? It's weird as hell, no offense, but why would you bother holding it like that if there is a handle?", my eyes blankly stared at the sharp fingers of the man, holding the heated cup.

"'Don't know. It's like asking, "Why do you wear pants?" It's a habit, and I think it's way more fashionable than the way you're holding it."

"Would you stop comparing me to you, for one damn time?!"

"Back at you."

I gave up, releasing an annoyed grunt as I backed up on the seat. He was such an asshole. Well, not much different than me.

Same cafe as two days ago. We were just having a casual discussion. Casual talk between a bipolar maniac and a handsome piece of rudeness. // is that even a thing??? //

My ebony orbs lost interest in the meal I was consuming, they were now attracted to him.

Oh, his eyes.

They were so dark, and deep, a beautiful mixture of steel and midnight blue. They always seemed expressionless, but he was much more handsome that way.

Me and my eye fetish.

Well, Levi seemed always annoyed, but the regard, the stare he gives, it's a mixture of peace and carelessness.

Beautiful.

"Oi, moron, would you quit drooling at my face?"

I snapped out of my day dream when his voice gracefully echoed through my ears.

"Someone is in a bad mood."

He just annoyingly clicked his tongue and returned his attention to his tea. My eyes lazily glanced upwards, and I met his raven locks. Such a soothing color. It suited him well. The way it was gaily //*happily // fleeing when a breeze came and caressed them, oh sweet Jesus. I bet the texture would be as soft as silk. The urge of fudging my fingers through his hair began to rise uncontrollably.

"It's already this late, I'll have to drive you home again.", his deep vocals vibrated.

"Don't feel forced to, it's not like I need your help to-"

Would he grow respectful and let a lady speak?

"Did I stutter?"

"Okayy, I don't see why, but oka-"

Again. Now I just wanted to slap him. And also grab his hair. Just for a second though. Maybe two. Alright three. Why not a whole hour?

"I said it. It's getting dark. Deaf fucktard."