Chp 1 - Moving Day!

Alli's POV

Uggghh. Moving is sooooooo hard. Especially when you move from one state to another.

Although I shouldn't be complaining. We're moving from the hottest place on the planet (Aka, Texas) to North Carolina. So, I get a break from the everlasting heat! Forever!

And, the best part is that Weston lives there! Eeeeeeeeeeeee!

Just one question everyone asks...

WHY IS HE SO ADORABLE???

Honestly, no one knows.

Anyway, I'm stuck, in a moving van, for 2 weeks. 2 WEEKS!

I mean, why couldn't we have taken a plane and let someone else spend 2 weeks in a van? I mean, a 13 year old teen should not be in a space for that long!

Anyways, yeah. I guess you'll be stuck with me for a while.

5 minutes later

"Are we there yet?"

20 minutes later

"When can we eat?"

168 Hours later

"How much longer?"

Another 168 hours later

Yessssssssssss! We're finally here! After a total of 336 hours of traveling, I am finally here! We still go through traffic, which was expected, but still!

After multiple twists and turns, we pull down a street that looks familiar, but I couldn't put it to what I remember it from. After all, I've never been here before!

I burst out the door, breathing in the North Carolina air.

What a beautiful state! I thought, hauling my things inside the breathtaking 2 story house.

2 hours later

We finally brought all the stuff inside and have started unpacking the things we need right now, like silverware, paper plates, and stuff like that.

I decided that I should document that I have arrived, so I dash upstairs, whip out my phone and automatically start charging it. I start jumping up and down when it lights up, filling it with life and happiness.

While it was still charging and at 30%, I open YouNow and start broadcasting.

"Hey everyone! I would just like to say that I officially live in North Carolina now!"

I look at the comment section and my fans are screaming, and saying stuff like, "Congrats!"

"Do you have any questions for me?" I question my fans.

They all pop up at once.

"I honestly don't know at this moment, sorry!"

I just stare at the next one. It says, "Is Weston ur neighbor?"

"Guys, I've literally been here for like 2 and a half hours chatting with y'all and unpacking, so I have no idea who my neighbors are. But guys, unfortunately I have to leave. See you guys later! Good BYEEEEEEEE!"

I end the broadcast and put my phone down to rest. I probably should make something for my new neighbors, like my gourmet cookies.

I ask mom if she would take me to the store real quick to get a few things, and she granted my wish.

I smile, grab a coat, and run out the door.

25 minutes later

We have just came back from the store and I am mixing up the ingredients in a bowl we bought. After whipping them for a little bit, I plop them on a pan, shove them in the oven and get a little plate ready.

7 minutes later

The cookies are on the plate, fresh and hot, and ready to go!

They are the best cookies in the world, according to my friends back in Texas. They are chocolate chip cookies, with a hint of mint chocolate chips, to make gourmet mint chocolate chip cookies.

I grin at my beautiful creation and slip out the door.

I first go to the house on the left, and a elderly woman answers the door. I confidently introduce myself as Alli Johansson and her new neighbor. She tells me her name is Beatrice, but for me to call her Tris, and gladly takes a few cookies.

I proceed to the house on the right and knock on the door.

When the door swung open, and I took a glimpse who it was, the plate of cookies slipped from my hand and fell.