Chp 12 - Wow.

Just so you know, I didn't edit this photo because I thought it didn't need any editing. ;)

And his haircut, oh my GOSH.

On with the story!

Alli's POV

"I can't believe it." I mumble, a smile playing with my lips.

"Surprise?" Weston says, putting an arm around me.

"Ya, you think?" I reply, turning to hug him, startling him, "Thank you." I mumble into his ear.

"Don't mention it." Weston's dad tells me.

I smile to the Koury's and remember something I must do. That beautiful smile of mine fades, "I have to do something."

I run off, out Weston's room, down the stairs, through the living room, out the door, and to my house.

On my way, I hear occasional voices and footsteps trying to follow me. But they can't.

I walk into the kitchen, where mom is eating her breakfast.

"Mom..." I start, not finding the words.
"Yes, Alli?" She says, a smile dangling off her lips.

"Weston.. He... I'm..." I try to say it, but end up hugging her, in tears. My cry's muffled by her shoulder.

"What did he give you?" My mom says, patting my back as I sob into her shoulder.

I finally calm down enough to where I can finally speak without stuttering.

"I'm going to be-" I am interrupted by my mom, "A mother?! Alli, what have I told y-"

"MOM!" I scream, making her pause, "I'm not going to be a mom, I'm going to be on tour with Weston!" I finish.

My mom covers her mouth, stands from her chair, and hugs me. She knew for a long time how I wanted to go on tour, especially with Weston.
Well, by a long time, I mean a year and a half.

We stay there for a few minutes, a few tears of joy escaping my eyes.

"Can I go, Mom?" I ask, pulling back slightly.

"Y-yes." She says, smiling at me.

I pull back into her embrace and enjoy it for even longer.

Until I remember that Weston and his family are waiting for me.

"Mom I have to go back." I point to the direction of his house while I ask her.

"Yeah, sure honey, but don't be too long, okay? Your father will be here soon.

"Okay, love you!" I call out the door.

I walk the short walk to Weston's house, but to there, a bunch of thoughts run through my head.

Why would Weston pick me to go on tour with him? When is tour? Is it the weekend of January 16-17? What's going on between Weston and I? I am so confused. I'm hungry, does anyone know where the chocolate pudding is? Why am I going on tour, I'm not even famous!

Oh, well, a few of those thoughts were not about the tour or Weston...

I am hungry. Maybe they will have food?

Stop thinking about food, gosh darn it! I scream at myself as in walk up the stairs.

"So, when should I start packing?" I ask as I enter Weston's room.

"This week would probably be the best." Weston replies.

His family has been talking, I just know it. But I'm not going to ask. I'm not a nosy person!

"Isn't it in like a week?" I ask him, his family is still talking, including Kaylyn!

"Yeah." He says.

We stand there for a few minutes, no conversations floating between us, just awkward silence. We just stood there, trying to listen in on his family's conversation. But it didn't work.

"Let's go downstairs." I suggest, breaking the silence.

He nods and leads me down with him.
"Weston," I say once we get downstairs and plop on the couch, "I want to talk."

"About what?"

"Everything that has happened."

Weston's POV

"Everything that has happened, since you got here?" I ask Alli, trying to clarify.

She nods in reply.

I sigh. I know we have something, but I'm just not brave enough to ask her out yet.

Yes, I have a crush. And you want to know who it is? I'm staring right at her. I have liked her ever since we got to know each other as neighbors.

"Alexandra," She looks up. I'm not ready to tell her. I can't tell her, "I don't know what's going on between us. Do you?"

There is a silence for a few moments, with only the whispers of my parents and sister.

"No."

"I know that we aren't girlfriend, boyfriend, you know? But I do know that we are really good friends." I say, looking deep into her eyes.

I close my eyes, I know we are more, I just can't admit it yet. I'm sorry, Alexandra.

I look back into her eyes. I can't lose her. Not now. Not ever.

I lean in and carefully kiss her sweet soft lips, trying not to have our braces stuck together again.

Our lips part, and we look at each other, staring into each others eyes.

"You are the best, Alli." I say.

"Nope, I'm not, you are." She says with a smirk, pecking my cheek.

"I'm definitely not, but you sure are!" I reply, pecking her lips.

We keep going back and forth until my family is at the top of the stairs. Then I stop, and Alli reads me.

"Well, my mom is expecting me." Alli tells me, looking at her phone.

"Yeah, see you later, angel." I wink at her as she walks to the door.

I smile to myself as I think of what will happen on tour.