Chp 14 - Fake Fangirls

Another quick authors note...

Hey peeps!

Get ready for an awesome chapter!

What I really wanted to say was, thank you guys, I love you all, and you should know that. When you add my boom to your reading list, it means that you've been reading, which is awesome. Which is why I thank you on your profile. So I don't think of reads or votes or follows as a number that grows.

I think of followers, votes, reads, and all that stuff as a thank you from all of you out there, which is why I thank you. :)

This chapter is dedicated to...

Brads_Curls_Asf

Weston's POV

The day has finally come.

We are going to the airport.

For what? Why, of course, for the tour.

Why do I sound so wise??

That's so weird!

Anyways, I walk over to Alli's house, a few bags in hand.

I knock on her front door, expecting her mom or dad to answer the door.

The door opens a crack and I look up expecting to see Alli. But nope.

It was her dad.

"U-um-m. I-I ca-am-e to s-see Alli?" I stutter as he stares me down.

"We're not dating, sir." I add, standing up a bit taller.

He nods and let's be pass through the gates of trust. I've only seen him at her home once, and it was when I first met Alli.

I run up the stairs in a hurry and escape her father's stare by jogging into her room.

I shut the door behind me softly, leaning against it, and closing my eyes.

"What's up, Weston?" Alli asks with concern written all over her face.

"Your dad... Is very intimidating!" I exclaim, walking over to her bed, which I flop myself onto.

"Weakling." I hear her mutter, a small giggle trying to cover it up.

"You think you're gonna get away with that?" I say, standing up, walking over to her in slow motion.

"Yup!" She squeals, giggling and slapping her hands over her mouth.

Why does she have to be so flipping adorable?

I chuckle as I jump behind her and squeeze her into my chest. She turns around and snuggles into it. I could feel the ends of her lips twitching upwards while we stood embracing each other.

I pull back and stare at her beautiful face for a moment, not even realizing she was trying to talk to me.

"Weston! Earth to Weston!" She hollers, waving her hands in my face.

"Oh, sorry." I say, shifting my stance.

"As I was trying to tell you," She starts, kinda annoyed, "Why are you here?"

"I was supposed to tell you that we are leaving in," I shove my hand in my pants pocket and pull my phone from it, pressing the power button, "10 minutes to go to the airport."

Her eyes widen and she shoves me out of her room, pushing me until I am outside the threshold.

Before she closes the door, I hear her say, "I'll be out in 2 minutes."