Chp 2 - WATTTTTTTTTT

Alli's POV

I just stare in shock as the person greets me with a white smile with braces.

I can't believe it. My neighbor is Weston. Weston Koury.

"Is something wrong?" Weston asks with concern.

I break out of my gaze and start to pick up the cookies.

"Sorry about that. I'm just a big fa-"

His hand touched mine when we both tried to pick up a cookie, looking up into his adorable hazel eyes.

"It's fine, really," He says with a chuckle, "You really know who I am?"

"Uh, yeah! Your a YouNow star! Practically everyone knows you! Who wouldn't?"

"No one!" He laughs. "I'm just messing with ya."

"Oh," I giggle, "Well, I made you cookies, but I ruined them, sorry."

"It's all good," He grins at me.

I give him a sweet smile.

"I never got your name?" He asked.

"Alli. Alli Johansson."

"Beautiful." He whispers.

My smile gets wider.

"Hey, want to come over tomorrow? You know, to hang out?" He asks, rubbing his neck.

"Are you serious?" I say, blown away that the Weston Koury asked me to hang out at his house.

"Why wouldn't I?" He smirks.

I just nod, grinning from ear to ear, afraid that if I try to speak, nothing would come out.

"Yeah, I'll have to ask my parents, but expect me there and some more cookies tomorrow!" I laugh.

He grins even wider, "Alright. See ya, Alli!"

After I wave back, I just can't stop smiling.

Okay, hold on a minute, let me get a grasp on what information I just collected...

Weston Koury.

Is my neighbor.

I still can't believe it.

Wait....

That means....

WE GO TO THE SAME SCHOOL!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

I start running around the house, and end up in my room, laying across my bed, staring out the window.

Fortunately, Weston's room is right across from mine, and after a while, he stares out the window, meeting my gaze.

I grin and wave. He waves too, but I realize his phone is in his hand, which means that he is either broadcasting or checking social media.

I quickly logged onto YouNow and entered his account.

Yes, I realize, he is broadcasting.

I watch just a little bit of the live broadcast, and his talking about a girl named Alli... Wait. That's me. He's talking. About me.

"Guys, you have to give her a shout out, because she is so sweet and kind."

I just stop breathing for a second.

My mouth was hanging open.

"Alli," he says, laughing, "I can see you ya know."

I smile at him, turning beet red. I slip off my bed, signaling Weston to wait a minute. I run to the box filled with paper and stuff. I grab a small stack of paper and a dark blue marker.

I write a quick little thing on a piece of paper. Then I wave frantically at Weston, until he stares at me. Then I set the paper against my window, hoping desperately that he could read my hand writing.

Weston's POV

"Thanks Jordan for those likes!" I say to the phone. I walk upstairs, just talking about random things, then I start talking about Alli.

"Alright guys. So I have this new neighbor, her name's Alli, she has an account on here, not sure what her username is, so don't ask. Anyways, she just stopped by to give me some cookies. Guys, you have to give her a shout out, because she is so sweet and kind."

I look out my window to see her, staring at her phone, not moving, with her mouth dangling open.

"Alli," I pause to laugh, "I can see you ya know."

She grins at me, blushing deeply before telling me to wait a minute. Then she runs off.

"Alright guys, I got to go, see ya later!" I quickly bid farewell to my viewers, to return my sight to a waving Alli. She had put a paper on her window. As soon as I read it, I nod, grinning from ear to ear.

The sign said, Friends?