Chp 20 - Another one?!

Alli's POV

Corbyn started playing his few songs. I stare out into the crowd back stage, peeping out from the curtains.

"You know," I say, nudging Weston, "If you had seen me a few months ago, then I wouldn't believe how lucky I am right now."
"No you wouldn't, no you wouldn't." He whispers the last part into my ear, pecking it.

"Hey!" Blake screams, mixing in with the crowd, "No kissy kissy!"

We both bend over laughing, promising we won't.

I smile at Weston. He honestly didn't have to invite me here.

His eyes are sparkling like they've never before. He loves doing this, meeting his supporters, having fun.

I realize why he does this more often now. Because he's really all about fun and that's really all this is.

Fun.

The crowd in front of the curtain screams, and Corbyn starts playing another song.

I show my pearly white teeth as I watch the crowd, imagining what it must be like.

I was never in that crowd. Always staying at home and being jealous of the other girls who got to meet Weston. But here I am, and I'm proud.

I smirk playfully at the host that noticed me peeping out and I return to chat with Weston and the little gang.

"You got that?" Simon asks Weston. He simply nods.

"What's up?" I question Weston as the other boys walk away.

"They told me what we're going to be doing." He shrugs.

"So..." I drag.

"What?" He asks.

"What are we doing?" I worriedly ask.

He smirks, "Don't worry, I'll tell you..."

I bite my lip in desperation.

"Right now. So, we're going to be asking questions..."

I sigh in relief, then I realize he's not done.

"For truth or dare."

"Oh, great. You know how bad I am at that game." I mutter.

Yells and screams are heard and Corbyn comes running backstage, "Was I good?"

Weston and I exchange looks, "Yeah, yeah! Sure!" We give pleasing smiles and thumbs up.

He thanks us and walks away, joining the chat with Simon and Blake, which quickly ends, Blake and Simon running out to the awaiting stage.

"So, basically, how it's going to work is one of us asks the crowd for a truth or a dare for the other person?" I ask, clearly confused.

"Yeah." He nods.

"Wow, you have'nt been this serious in a while!" I laugh.

"What? I'm not serious." He laughs.

"Let me lighten the mood then," He continues, "Want to know a very punny joke?"

I nod in reply, trying to get ready for a terrible joke.

"I actually have a few," He starts, "Okay, what did the blanket say when it started falling?"

I shrug, "I don't know, what?"

"Oh, sheet!" He practically yells.

I giggle to myself.

"Wanna hear a joke about paper?" He asks.

"Sure, why not." I smirk.

"Never mind, it's tearable." He swings his arms up like he's completed life itself.

I laugh like crazy. Weston has this weird effect on everyone. He's definitely a different teenage boy.

Soon, like another 30 to 45 minutes, it's finally our turn to go out on the stage.

I take a deep breath and skip out onto the stage, taking a seat in the awaiting stool, just waiting to be sat on.

"So, who wants to get started?" I ask, after getting a heads up from Weston.

Everyone shouts in reply.

"Okay, so heres how it's going to work," Weston starts to explain, "When it's Alli's turn, I'll ask one of you to tell me a truth or a dare to give Alli. And vise versa."

"Ugh, he got all the boring stuff," I scoffed, "So, Weston, truth or dare?"

It suddenly gets quite in the auditorium as Weston makes his move, "Truth."

"Who wants to choose a truth for Mr. Koury here?" I ask the audience in a British accent.

"That was terrible!" Weston adds, turning to give me an interesting look.

The audience starts screaming, jumping, yelling and begging me to ask them.

I pick a girl up in the front row, "What your name, the girl in the orange shirt up front?" I ask into the microphone.

"I'm Haden, and has Weston ever had a girlfriend?"

"Great question, Haden!" I smile, "I don't know. Weston, is it true that you've had a girlfriend?" I wiggle my eyebrows to give more effect.

"No, actually. No I have'nt."

I randomly remember my phone in my pocket. I motion to it while the crowd yells out our ship name. He nods.

"SELFIE TIME!" We yell.

I take out my phone and pull up Snapchat. The peeps in the front row pose and I snap a pic with them. I add a quick caption and take a pic if Weston really quick before he notices. I add a filter and post it before sitting down on the stool again.

Further into the Truth or Dare game...

"Alli, is it true that," Weston says, looking at his phone. The peeps in the crowd started tweeting the dates and truths, "That you've grinded before? If so, please do it." He says with a puzzled look.

"You guys are so weird!" I say, "No, I actually haven't. But j know some one who does. *Cough* Weston *Cough." I laugh at the end with the rest of the crowd.

"But on a more serious note," He adds, after laughing with us, "We have to go."

Everyone awes. They don't want us to leave.

"I'm sorry, guys! If you want to meet us after this, than this little thing of ours had to end. But don't worry, because it's dance battle time!" I scream.

I move the stool off the stage. First we choose partners within ourselves. Of course, Weston and I partner up. Simon and Blake, that leaves Corbyn to choose someone in the crowd. He chooses a girl somewhere in the middle with a hot pink T-shirt.

The music turns on, and we start to dance with our partners. Weston's not even caring who sees him. I slightly care, and don't give out my best.

Soon the songs over, and each of us choose a partner from the crowd. I recognize one of them, and I pull her up here.

"Alli?!" She screams.

I gasp in disbelief, "Bestie?!"