Chp 22 - Hold the Phone!

Weston's POV

Alli sat crying for the last few minutes while I have a few people left. I try to go fast, but some want autographs and selfies.

I finish the last person, giving them a hug before they run off.

I walk over to Alli, who is crying softly into a pillow. I wrap my arm around her shoulders, resting my free hand on her left shoulder.

"Shhh, shhh, Alli, it's alright." I cooed.

A few groans escape the pillow. I stand up quickly and run over to the stack of gifts I got. I grab a chocolate bar and an emoji pillow and skip back.

I set down the stuff next to me and sit down next to her. No one else is here, and by that I mean no more supporters.

I lay the pillow on my lap and whisper into Alli's ear to lay down. I lead her down onto my lap, where the comfort of the emoji awaits.

She slowly calms down as I comb her dark brown silky hair with my fingers. I offer her the chocolate bar after a few minutes and she declines.

I continue to pet her hair and she calms down, going into a sleep that is quite adorable.

I pick up her head, take the pillow from her hand, set it onto the ground, and set her on it. I go to grab Hunter, who just came in.

"Dude, I need help." I point to a sleeping Alli.

"No problem." He says.

"Don't wake her up." I call after him.

He slowly picks her up bridal style and walks out the door. I follow behind him. I lead him to the waiting car with my parents and Kalynn. I open the door and he sets her into the seat, buckling her in.

"Thanks, bud." I say, giving him a high five.

"I have to grab my stuff and her stuff. Do you have any trash bags?" I ask mom through the window.

She hands me a few bags. We always come prepared.

I smile as I run back inside. Everyone else is also packing up. I open up a bag and shove everything of mine in it. I have to grab another one, because it didn't all for in one.
I go over to Alli's pile, which isn't so big. I open yet another trash bag and enter the stuff in it.

I request Blake and Hunter to help me get the bags in the trunk. We successfully make it out the door and plop them into the truck of the car. I hop in after telling them bye and thanks.

So long and thanks for all the fish!

I clocked on my seatbelt and look over, seeing an adorable Alli, still a sleeping angel.

As we make our way to the hotel, I've been staring at her, memorizing her features. Beautiful hazel eyes. Brown wavy hair. Carved eyebrows. (you know what I mean.)

I smile into the night as we drive into the sunset, into the hotel parking lot. Kalynn helps me carry her inside and down on the soft bed in our room. I leave Kalynn to help get her dressed to sleep. I get the bags from the car and haul then upstairs with the help of a cart and the elevator.

I wheel them down the hall and knock before I insert the key card and enter the room. Kalynn had left a note on the counter.

Weston,

I got her dressed and she's tucked up in bed. I had to go help Mom and Dad. Your welcome, once again.
-Kalynn

I smile at the note, turning over my shoulder at the amazing and beautiful Alli Johansson. I will surprise her. I know she's not ready, but I am. I grab some paper and start doodling.

Alli's POV

I wake up to a pink light. Weston isn't there beside me. I wonder where I am, because the last time I was awake, I was crying in an emoji pillow that was laying on Weston's lap.

I stretch, yawning loudly. I hear shuffling.

I look down at my feet. There are pieces of paper that look like rose petals. They lead to the door.

I start to confuse myself. I really love Weston. But he's acting me right now. He's not in the room and it all Valentine's Day in our room. I open the door, and Weston is on one knee.

I gasp. Hunter, Blake, Mario, Mark, Corbyn and Simon are behind him in a line around the door, all of them in suits.

"Alli." Weston starts, the boys 'ooohh'ing. He gives them a Stern look and they stop.

"I have loved you ever since you dropped those cookies on my porch. I'm actually not really sure what love is, but there is this feeling inside me that is unexplainable. Maybe I'm just a stupid little teenage boy in love. Maybe we're too young to actually say love, but Alli, I know I love you."

"Alli," He continues, "Will you do me the favor, of being my girlfriend?"

He opens a large box from behind him, revealing a necklace with diamonds in the middle.

I let the tears fall down my face. All the other boys give me chocolate roses.

I think about it before I say an answer.

"..."

End of Book 1

Hey guys! I am so sorry, but this is where the FIRST book ends.

Now, do you realize I would never leave you on a cliffhanger like that. So, if you are anyone but the following people, you can guess what's coming soon!

Here are the people who aren't allowed to guess:

Brads_beanie_

FutureHusbands

carlixtwentyler

HomeStuckNonsence

Laurel1234567890

must_read

OfficiallyKiera

ILY guys to death.

Just know that.

See. You. THERE!