Chp 5 - Nothing Like Walking In On Videos

Alli's POV

I rapidly rap my knuckles on Weston's front door, hoping that he would answer the door and not his parents.

He swings open the door. He now has green marker smudged all over his face, from attempting to wipe it off.

I stuff a laugh down my throat and mutter a hi and a good morning to his parents as I walk by.

He escorts me to the perfect white leather couch, and we plop down on it, an unexpected bounce forcing me back up.

"Woah!" I scream as Weston grabs me by the waist to settle my balance.

I turn around to face him, and smile.

He's just blushing.

"Mkay, sooooooo, what should we do, Alli?" He asks in his girl voice.

I laugh and reply, "Well, do you know those people who go downstairs in Christmas onesies taking selfies right after Halloween?"

"Yep! And it's like, so not attractive." Weston says, still not giving up the voice.

I pause, wondering what to say. Then I blurt out the stupidest thing to say.

"Truth or Dare?"

He ponders on his choices.

"Truth."

What?!

Ummmmmmmmmmm, "Why do you wear a hat? Your hair is SO adorable!"

I clamp a hand over my mouth. Jaw clenched. Heat has risen to my cheeks. Nothing could be worse than this.

"Because I don't want anyone to see my hair." He shrugs.

"But why?" I ask, "Why? Everyone loves your hair!"

He shrugs it off.

"Truth or dare." The question rings in my ears.

I was never good in this game.

"Dare?" It ends up coming out a question, because I'm so nervous.

Apparently, he saw my nervousness. It was like he read my mind.

"I dare you to..." He drifts off.

I shut my eyes tightly, hoping for the easiest.

"...Shove a cookie in your mouth." Weston asks.

Oh, that's not that bad.

I ran to the kitchen, and immediately knew where the cookies were.

Right in front of me.

I grab one, and skip back.

"You ready?" I ask Weston, once I had gotten settled.

He nodded which was my cue.

I shoved it in my mouth, and when I swallowed it, I pumped my fists into the air, celebrating.

After two fist bumps to the air, I stop.

"Weston?"

He looks over, "Yes?"

"Why did you pick an easy dare for me?" I asked acting sorta tough.

"Well," He looked down, then back up to my eyes, "You looked like the type that didn't really play truth or dare. So, that's why." He smiles.

Awwwwwwww. He cares.

"Can you stay here for 5 minutes? I gotta do something." Weston asks me.

"Yeah, sure!" I excitedly told him. But 5 minutes is a long time when your favorite YouNower is gone.

So I wait. And wait. And wait. And chat to myself. Then wait some more.

I look at the clock.

I blink.

It's only been a minute.

Maybe I'll tell his parents hello, I thought.

I walk over, and their busy talking to each other to notice me.

2 minutes.

OKAY I CAN'T TAKE IT ANY MORE!

I slowly walk up the stairs, as to not disturb whatever Weston was doing.

As soon as I'm right outside his door, I stop and think.

Should I really be doing this?

I shrug and slowly open his door, so he wouldn't notice.

Thankfully, his computer desk is on the other side of the room.

He is slightly talking right now. I quietly shut the door, closing it behind me.

"You know, these people are probably coming downstairs, and already baking their Christmas cookies like, OH MY GOSH. MOOOOOMM. WE NEED. MORE. COOKIE DOUGH!"

I try not to laugh, but I do any way. When I open my eyes, Weston has stopped the video, and is laughing with me.

What fun me and him have.