Chp 17 - Dressing in Silver

The picture above is courtesy of me. I made this picture with all my hard work, so if you go and screenshot it without my permission, post it to Instagram, and say its your own, I will find you and hunt you down.

If you ask first, then yeah, as long as you say I made it. And if you tell me your username in the comments or through PM.

Thanks!

Weston's POV

After the quick dinner at the restaurant across the street, my parents had to go shopping for some clothes or what ever. It was 4:15 when we left the Italian place and headed towards the mall.

My dad hummed to the song on the radio, driving along the road, as my mom explained what was going to happen.

"Alli, we are going to the best dress shop in Richmond and getting you a beautiful dress. Weston, you are going to go with your father and get yourself's suits. Understand?" She instructs in a strict tone.

"Yes, ma'am." Alli nods.

"Yes, mom." I reply, nodding my head as well.

We sat in silence, well, other than the music softly playing, for the kinda short drive to the mall.

At The Mall, In the Suit Shop...

* * * * *

I shove a suit aside, sighing in despair.
"Weston!" Dad calls from the other side of the store. I go running towards him, "What is it, dad?"

He holds up a silver suit with matching pants. It looks quite striking, I must say.

Dad gestures to the fitting rooms with a firm shake of the head in that direction, "Go try it on."

I nod and head for the Dressing rooms, asking the clerk in there for a room.

Alli's POV

Mrs. Koury drags me by the hand into the dress shop, a little kid pulling their mom into the candy store.

I get dated for a moment, but start to look through a few racks of dresses.

"No. Ew. No way. No!" I shove dress after dress after dress over.

I find a few dresses, like a cute short blue one that goes to my knees, but it didn't look great on me.

We also found a beautiful green dress the flows all the way to the ground, but it was way too small.

After loads of searching, we finally found a dress that stood out from most others. It was a silver dress, no sleeves, the smallest sparkles on the chest part. There is a matching ribbon at the waist and a flowing layered bottom that drags on the floor. It looked kind of cliche, but it was just so pretty, I had to try it on.

I slipped into the dressing room for the hundredth time, stripping down to my undergarments and slipping on the dress, struggling to zip the back.

Once I had succeeded, I opened the door and stepped out. Literally everyone stopped what they were doing just to stare at me coming out of the dressing room.

"Yes, yes, yes, you are getting that dress! I know just the hairstyle that would make you look absolutley stunning." Mrs. Koury says, shoving me back into the dressing room.

"There are matching shoes, gloves, and earrings for every dress, so I'll get those for you, too." Mrs. Koury says through the door.

I smile and giggle silently as I get back into my regular clothes.