Chp 9 - Getting Out Of That Situation

Before I start with the chapter, can anyone tell me where I get these pictures and how I edit them?

(Hey I just gave you a hint of you have a Samsung Galaxy S4)

Whoever comments the correct answer first gets to pick what the next chapter is about! I will tell you when you win. Whenever you win, I will Private Message you, telling you the following;

Congratulations! You are the winner of the contest that took place in my book, Friends?! Please reply as soon as possible with an idea for the next chapter! Thank you! -AwesomeFox281

Now, ON WITH THE CHAPTER! :P

--------------------------------------------------------

Alli's POV

So, me and Weston are finally free. But I am kinda sad, now that we aren't 'attached'. I was liking the fact that our braces were stuck together.

Did I just say that.

Yeah, I did.

Great job, Alli!

Anyway, this is what happened...

Yesterday...

After a few minutes of trying to figure out how to get our braces out, we gave up, and retreated to downtstairs.

Do you know how hard it is to walk down the stairs with someone whom you are attached my braces to?

No, no you don't.

We kept tripping, because we had to walk down the stairs sideways, so we kept tripping over the steps, or each others feet.

We got down the stairs, after what seemed like FOREVER, and, awkwardly, walked to the living room. That's where his parents were.

Before we actually walked in there, Weston stopped me, motioning to a drawer. He leds me to it, and he pulls out a few sheets of paper and a pen.

I automatically understand, giving him an awkward thumbs up.

We (awkwardly) walk into the living room, his parents immediately looking up, staring in confusion.

Weston leds me, and himself, to the coffee table. I read his mind, and sit down on my knees.

He gets a piece if paper from the stack and the pen, and start to scribble letters onto the white tree.

"Weston, I don't think that this is innocent. But, I'll take it." His mother shrugged after reading it.

I take the paper and write, I'm really sorry. It was harmless. Like Weston said.

Then Kaylyn comes jumping into the room, her phone encased in her hands.

"Mom! Dad! You wouldn't belie- Ummmmmmmmmmm. What's going on here?" She gestures towards us.

"Oh, well dear, their braces got stuck together."

Weston quickly grabs a paper and scribbles more stuff on it. Being kinda attached to him, I was able to read part of it.

It said, it's really hard to talk without yelling in pain afterwards, so, this is how we are gonna speak. K?

"Fine with us," Their dad says, "But you might wanna bring a lot of papers to explain this to the doctors office and your parents, Alli."

I blush, looking at the ground, although the only thing I could really look at was Weston's feet.

"Don't worry, they'll have you two apart in no time." Kaylyn explains.

Yeah but, I start to write, what am I gonna tell my parents?

Weston politely takes the pen from my hand and writes, We'll explain it to your parents together, Weston writes.

I smile, the best I can anyways. While Weston's parents are at my house, me, Weston and his sister get to chat by her speaking and for us, paper!

After a few minutes, his parents come back and motion us to the car, where we drove to the orthodontist.

TIME SKIP. JEEZ, I AM LAZY!

"Weston Koury, and, um, Alli Johansson?" The nurse calls out to the crowd of patients. I use a hand motion that Weston and I made up in the car, so he would stand up with me.

While we were heading towards the door that led us to the orthodontist chair, we got lots of confusing looks, smirks, chuckles, you name it. (please don't)

The nurse leads us to a chair, where we, uncomfortably, lay.

"She will be right with you." The nurse tells us, then she leaves, closing a door behind her.

"I'm zorry, I got uz in diz mezz." I try to say with clenched teeth.

"No, itz my fault, Alli." Weston apologizes.

There is a few seconds of pure silence before I break it.

"Alexandra." I mutter, looking into his eyes.

"That'z my actual name. Alli iz my nickname." I explain.

He smiles, his lips twitching up.

Then the doctor bursts into the room.

Apparently, she saw us startled, because then she said, "It's fine! I see stuff like this all the time!"

I relaxed a little bit, but not too much...
Present day...

Sooooooo, yeah. I can't wait to tell my friends!

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Love you guys so much! This is now (currently) my #1 book! On December 10, 2015, you guys have come over the popularity of Amanda Flynn.

YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!