Chp 4 - Morning Sleepyhead!

Okay, so before the chapter, I would like to give a shout out to @WendyGirl100. She is amazing. Guys (and girls ), check out her account. She is very kind, sweet, and, apparently, loves my writing!

So I want all of you who are reading this to look her up and post on her page, "ILY!" right now. Pause whatever you're doing, and send her all of that. She deserves it.
On with the book!

Alli's POV

So yesterday, before I left Weston's house, his parents told me that I could come over at anytime.

So, I thanked them, strolled over to my house, and just started to do the happy dance when outta no where, Weston comes into his room. I stop immediately, and just casually sit on my bed, like I wasn't dancing a few seconds before. He smirked, and went to his computer to work on something.

Then, I fell down, into my sheets, my head landing on a pillow, and then, I blinked. Except, my eyes didn't open again.

Until the next morning.

I rose from the warmth and comfort of my bed to straighten up my groggy morning self.

1st impossible task - Fix mop of unruly hair.

I grab the spray of untangling, and spray until it's decently damp. Then, I grab my brush, and start at the ends, pulling ever so slightly as to not pull any hair out.

1st impossible task - Check

2nd impossible task - Make face pleasing to the eye.

I snatch the telescopic mascara tube off my dresser top and twist to open it. After opening, I apply it to my eyelashes to keep them long throughout the day. Then, I touch up my face by wetting a cloth with warm water and rub face.

2nd impossible task - Check

3rd impossible task - Find something decent to wear for the day.

Running ghrough my closet, I find a cute pink top with a few hot pink hearts here and there, and also find some skinny jeans. I dig out my hot pink slippers, and that one is complete!

3rd impossible task - Check

UGHHHHH. FINALLY I CAN TALK REGULARLY NOW! THAT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WEIRD!!!!!!!!

Ahm. Excuse me.

Anyways.

I practically run down the stairs, agar to eat breakfast. I automatically look at the clock.

9:30. Am

Sweet! And it's Sunday, so that's awesome!

Wait, that means schools coming up for me.

...

...

WHY?!

I scarf down a bowl of Special K cereal, a muffin, and an oatmeal raisin cookie.

After shoving all that food in my mouth, I head to the restroom to brush those teeth of mine.

2 minutes later

I clomp upstairs, knowing my parents are awake, and rush to my room.

I run over to my window, jumping onto my bed to get there, and see that Weston is still sleeping.

He's so adorable when he sleeps, like you don't even know.

His hair is messed up, he looks very peaceful, and calm.

Dang it! He just woke up, ruining his perfect beautiful sleeping self.

He irritates me sometimes.

But I still love him.

Wait did I just say that out loud.

Let's hope not.

Weston waves at me, smiling the best he can, considering he just woke up.

I grab a piece of paper from the stack I put on my window and write, morning sleepy head, and set it on the window. Then, I wave my arms frantically, wanting him to read it.

I write another quick little note, and once he read the first one, I let him read the second one, which said, I'm gonna come over soon. What time should I come?

Then he tells me with hold on, and he runs out of the room. Then he calmly walks back into his room, after a 30 second time period, with a stack of paper and a green marker.

He uncaps the marker and is just about to write, when he stops, and slaps his forehead with the hand the marker was in.

Now there is a streak of green marker on his face.

I start cracking up while he stares at me like, "WTF is wrong with u?"

It just makes me laugh harder.

He left the room, once again, and came back a minute later, plopping himself down on his bed.

In 15-20 min. would be good. The sign read.

I nodded at him once I got the message, and closed my beautiful curtains.

What am I going to do in 20 minutes? I asked myself, well, of course I had to tell my parents that I was going.

I skip my way downstairs and found my way to a crying 20 year old in my living room.

"WHY DID HE LEAVE ME?!" Her sobs echo throughout the house. How did I not hear that upstairs?

She continues to wail her heart out while I try to find my parents. I find them in the most common place possible.

The kitchen. Eating food.

Cookies, specifically.

"What's up, honey?" Dad asks, with a stuffed mouth, full of cookie crumbs.

"Can I go to Weston's house in 19 minutes?"

"Sure, do whatever you want." Mom replys, licking her fingers and striping them of any melted chocolate.

"Alright. Love ya!" I say, running out of the room. I didn't want to question their decision today, because I might've lost my chance of going to his house.

I jog upstairs, smiling to myself. When I skip into my room, I open my curtains, grab my brush, and start to straighten my hair with it.

I also start to sing random notes that sound beautiful together.

"La, la, la, la, laaaaaaaa." I sing, my eyes closed and softly brushing my hair.

I realize it's time to leave, so I set down my brush, grab my phone and my wallet, then rush downstairs.

I bid farewell to my parents and wish that 20 year old good luck.

And off I was.