Chp 15 - We're Here!

Weston's POV

After the thing with Alli, I returned to my seat. I just sat, in thought, as she was cleaning herself up. I knew some of my supporters were crazy about me, just not to the point where they would beat Alli to her core thinking she was my girlfriend.

I stare into the chair in front of me, studying the patterns, the hems, trying to memorize the layout of the chair. I think about everything, as well as staring into space. I put my face into my hands, feeling guilty. Now that I think about it, those girls were kinda weird. They were giving Alli these weird looks when they thought I wasn't looking, but I saw almost everything.

As I was in thought, I barely noticed that Alli had sat down again, and I wouldn't have if she hadn't spoken.

"Hey," She starts, pulling me out of my thoughts, "I was wondering, if you would want to eat out when we get there? I mean, it'll be dinner time when we get out of the airport, go to the hotel, and get oursel-"

"Alli," I laugh, "Yes, of course. Why would I say no?" I interrupt, and I'm actually glad I did. If she talked any longer, then her jaw would start to hurt, because that was where she got punched.

I rub her shoulder, looking into her beautiful eyes, finding myself lost in the space like feature of her eyes, mesmerized by it. I continue to massage her shoulder, until the Air attendant came by, asking if we wanted peanuts or pretzels.

"Alli, do you want anything?" I ask. She shakes her head. Then her faces lights up as I was about to turn my head, "Actually, yes. A water, please." She whispers.

"A water and a pretzel, please," I ask. She smiles and shuffles through the cart, and a few seconds later, a bag of pretzels and a water bottle appear in my hands, "Thank you!"

I rip open the bag of pretzels after opening the water bottle for Alli. I munch on a small pretzel, looking around the plane. As I look around, I start to wonder. Will they like Alli? Will she want to go in public like she is? Maybe we can put some makeup on her. What was it called again, powder? Yeah powder! We could put that over it unless it's an open cut.

My thoughts are clouded with not only thoughts... Wait, what? Alli's laughter? Is that real, or my imagination? I look over my shoulder, and indeed, Alli is laughing. I smile, trying to imagine what my face would look like in deep thought. I end up laughing silently with her, failing to hide my grin. What a time it'll be with her this weekend.

At The Airport

We are finally in Richmond, Virginia! After a while on the plane, chatting with Alli, eating peanuts, and other stuff, we finally landed on the airway. As we exit the airplane and head to the luggage pick up, I thought I saw Alli smile, genuinely, for the first time in a while. I keep walking straight, trying not to smile, but I do anyways. After all, it isn't everyday you get to go somewhere you've never been before.

That and Alli... Oh... My bad.

At The Hotel

"Koury." My parents say to the attendant at the front desk.

"Ah, yes. Here you go! Room 743 and Room 744." She says, giving my dad the 2 key cards.

"Thank you." He says, walking away.

I pull out my phone with my free hand, the other hand occupied with holding the 2 bags I packed. I open up the messages and text Mark.

Whats ur room #

I stand in the elevator, waiting for Mark to respond. Alli looks over to me, and I look back, because what kind of person would I be if I didn't? "Did you know that the rooms we're going to are on the top floor?" She explained, gesturing to the buttons. "No, I didn't." I reply with an astonished look on my face.

My phone buzzes as we near the top floor. I glance at it really quick.

It says, 751, hbu

I smile, but I don't reply automatically. I exit the elevator with my family and Alli. Getting near the rooms, my father pulls out a key card and sets a arm in my way to stop me. "Weston, I don't want you to lose this." He says, placing the card in my hands. "Don't worry, I won't! Alli and I will take turns taking it places." I assure my father, smiling kindly. "Okay, I trust you." He stands up a little straighter. I let out a small laugh.

I walk over to our room, which is right across from our parents room. "Room 744, here we come!" Alli whisper screams. I laugh finds its way out of my mouth as I slide the key card into the slot. I open the door and throw my things on the small chair.

I throw myself on the queen sized bed after kicking off my shoes. I stretch out, burying my head into the fluffy pillows. I hear a giggle and the click of the door closing.

"You know, this room isn't so bad. I get to share a room with you and share the bed with you." Alli says, plopping her stuff down and jumping onto the bed, her face landing next to mine. "I think I am the luckiest supporter in the world!" She says, softly kissing my lips.

I smile at her, wondering how I ever deserved her to be in my life. I don't think I remember a time when I wasn't by her side. Well, other than before we met.

"C'mon, let's go find the others," Alli groans, yet again pulling me out of my trance, "Do you know where Mark's room is?" She asks me while slipping on her jacket.

"Yes, it's room 751." I recall from my memory.

"Okay, then. Let's GO!" Alli fist bumps the air, skipping to the door and grabbing the key card off the table.

Oh, Alli, how cute you are.