Chp 18 - Dancing Under the Lights

ABDJEVAKD I'M SO PROUD OF MYSELF!!

THE PIC! AHHHHHHHHHHH!

I didn't even know I could do that!

If you would like, post it on Instagram! Most of you know the rules already... If you do post it, comment your username and make sure to post that I MADE IT!

Again, I do not have Instagram, so this is why I'm asking you.

Alli's POV

We step onto the dance floor, a wave of shyness falling over me for a second. I shiver and stand taller, as tall as I can.

Weston looks a bit nervous, but he really shouldn't be, he's danced in front of a camera and people before, actually, all the time!

He loosens up and smiles, taking my hand in his. We sway side to side for a moment before I speed things up, swaying my hips to the music, a few twirls here and there.

After a few songs have passed by, Weston drags me to our little table, sipping his drink as he sits down. I laugh at Weston after he dropped the cup on the bass thumping ground. You couldn't even hear the styrofoam cup hit the floor, the music was too loud!

We laugh a bit, not even hearing each other over the music. I look up after laughing, but I ended up not looking at Weston.

"Mario! Blake! Mark! You're here!" Weston yells, getting up to greet his buddies.

"Yo, good to see ya!" Mark replies, I can barely hear him!

"What's up?!" Blake and Mario yell in sync, "Jinx! You owe me another soda!" They yell in unison.

Mark shakes his head, "They've been doing that for HOURS!" I could only hear the word hours from him.

I hear faint chuckles as the music dies down for a moment, chattering still surrounding us, then it blares once more.

The boys continue to talk, leaving mark and I sitting there, bored out of our minds. Sure, there was a dance floor, but I know Weston would get all weird seeing me dancing to the music with Mark. That and I'm too lazy to get up.

There was also my phone, but I didn't need it right now.

Well, I guess a selfie couldn't hurt.

"Wanna take a selfie?" I say, half yelling into Mark's ear.

"Why not?!" He yells back, shrugging.

I pull up my camera on my phone as he messes with his beauti-

Alli! How could you do that! You like Weston, not Mark!

Although, he is cute, I argue mentally.