Chp 7 - Double Daring

Weston's POV

I am on YouNow, as usual, broadcasting. But this time is different.

I know what your thinking. How could a broadcast be different? Well, I'll tell you how.

You see, Alli, well, she... Double dared me, to do something on a broadcast, and that broadcast is right now.

I know, I know. Alli couldn't have done a bad double dare, could she?

Wrong.

Absolutely, wrong.

She dar- sorry, double dared, me to prank call Corbyn and Nathan and tell them that I got Mario pregnant. Live. On YouNow.

I already have about 5,000 likes, so I decided to bring up the topic to my audience.

In the chat, it says that Alli has joined the broadcast, so now I really had to do it.

Not that I wasn't going to do it!

"You guys remember Alli from a few broadcasts ago?" I ask the non-exsistent but exsistent audience before me.

A whole bunch of "Yes" and "No" came in less than a second.

Then I get the greatest idea in that few seconds.

"For those of you who don't know her, I'm about to guest her. Alli, tell me when your ready." I hold my adorable smile and try not to smirk while looking at her through the window.

Boy is she pissed.

Hey, she found the good in this situation and texted me, "Fine, you wanna play? I'm ready."

I look up and it turns out, she's the one smirking now.

No.

No.

Ohhhhhhhh noooooooo.

Why does she do this to me?

Why would she ever do that.

Despite the nasty comments, I kept them on the inside and smiled at the crowd. "Say hello to Alli!" I say as she pops up.

"Hey guys!" She waves.

"Everybody give her a quick 'ILY'comment on the chat. Wow! It's moving so fast. Alli, do you see that?" I explain.

"Yeah, it just st- wait, it just started up again." Alli looks so focused on her screen. It's kinda adorable.

Wait, did I say that out loud, or in my thoughts?

Out loud, or thoughts?

Oh well.

"Yeah it did." I nod.

"SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Alli screams suddenly, causing me to flinch severely.

"Alli! #$+* you scared me!"

I almost said that, but I couldn't speak because I was breathing to hard.

"Havajabadava... Havajabadava..." I attempt to calm myself down, but I drown myself in laughter instead.

Alli has been giving me weird looks for the past 2 minutes, and I haven't stopped laughing.

Until now.

"What were you gonna ask me, Alli?" I sigh, knowing but not showing.

"I have officially double dared you." She declares in an - Australian accent? I think it was supposed to be a British accent.

Meh. Who cares?

The chat explodes with hundreds of comments a second.

Some said plain, "WTF."

Others said, "Why she do dat?"

And weird ones said--- I'm not gonna say it.

For the sake of young souls, I am not adding cuss words to this book. Okay, boo boo? Thanks!

Sighing, I say to my computer, "Okay, fine. Bring it!"

She smirks. I pretend to be confused for the crowd.

"I double dare you to..."

Before she said anything, I noticed that chat just froze. I checked on my phone, and Alli is too.

"Huh." Alli nods, "Anyways, I double dare to you to prank call Corbyn and tell him that Mario got pregnant, then call Nathan and tell him that you got Mario pregnant." She explains.

Okay, I have to admit, that was a really good double dare. After all, it was a double dare.

Get it? No?

:'(

I gasp in 'horror', acting for the crowd in the screen.

"Well," I say, uncovering my mouth and letting my hands fall to my sides, "I guess it won't be to hard, I do it all the time!"

"True," She says, "But you haven't called Corbyn or Nathan lately."

"Yes, unfortunately, that is true." I nod in defeat.

I read one of the comments that disappears in a wave of comments.

"Yes!" I scream.

Alli gives me a weird look, everyone is commenting, 'What?'

"Yes! That is so true! HA HA!" I yell in victory.

"What are you talking about, Weston?" Alli says, giving me a puzzled look.

"One of the fans commented something that prevents me from doing the double dare!" I explain, smiling like an idiot.

"What was it?" Everyone asks.

"You can't double dare me through a screen or from another house, and under a roof." I cross my arms and nod.

Alli rolls her eyes.