Chapter Four

[Bit of Zarry tension in this chapter. Don't think it's very good, but whatever.x]

"Got a bit freaky last night, aye?"

Niall looked up from his laptop, and over his shoulder. There stood Harry, that cheeky grin on his face that he never seemed to wipe off his face. On any other day, Niall would have loved seeing that smile - now, however, he was a tad bit confused.

"What?" he asked, eyes wide open.

Harry smirked at him, "Post-sex hair, Nialler, and it's pretty damn obvious. You gotta learn how to tame that."

"You're not funny," Niall murmured, reaching up and hand to push his hair back. Harry swatted his hands away and began to do it himself - softly moving the blond locks in the way he saw fit. "Thanks, though."

Harry beamed with pride, "No problem, mate. Wouldn't want the seniors thinking you've got somethin' freaky going on."

Niall's face flushed red in embarassment, and Harry laughed. He finished fixing Niall's hair, gave the back of his head a playful swat, and took a seat across the table from the boy, who was currently back to working on whatever it was that he was doing.

Harry leaned forward, balancing himself on his elbows. "By the way, what are you doing here? Class doesn't start for another couple hours. Regular uni students would be asleep right now."

"Could say the same for you," Niall looked up briefly, to find Harry staring at him. The brunette gave him a cheeky grin and winked. Niall rolled his eyes, thinking nothing was out of the ordinary because Harry was always like this. "Don't you think it's a bit too early in the morning to be flirting with me?"

"A bit full of yourself, eh?" Harry teased, still smirking. Niall rolled his eyes because he was anything but. Harry just didn't know that - no one but Zayn knew that. "Anyways, it's never to early to admire your love."

"Ease up, hotshot."

Harry frowned a bit, but Niall smiled to keep the mood steady and suddenly, everything was okay. Harry leaned back in his chair, and continued to watch as Niall's fingers roamed over his keyboard speedily. He really was fast.

"So, you never did answer my question," Harry inquired, and Niall's eyebrows furrowed. "What are you doing?"

"Typing," Niall answered dumbly, not looking up. Harry grinned - maybe Niall was a tease, too. "Thought that should be about obvious, considering that's all I've been doing."

"That's not really what I meant," Harry shrugged, and reached across the table to grab the cup of coffee sitting next to Niall's computer. He took a sip, paying no mind to the odd look that Niall gave him, and smiled once he realized that it was the same iced coffee he had given him yesterday. "I take it you liked it."

"I'd reckon so," Niall shrugged, and let Harry drink it all he wanted. "Wouldn't have gotten it otherwise."

Harry looked around the shop in content, staring at all the decorations that hung on the walls. He blew little bubbles in the drink through the straw like it was his own. Niall would look at him every now and then, not seeming to care or at least not inquiring about what Harry was doing. The brunette liked this about him - he seemed to carefree and easy going about everything. Harry was like that, too.

For a while, Harry didn't say anything. He just continued to look at Niall, whose eyes would crinkle or widen as he continued to work. His mouth hung open slightly, revealing a pale pink tongue and bright teeth. His eyelashes would rest on his cheekbones when his eyelids would flutter halfway closed, and Harry would be lying if he said that the sight wasn't completely attractive in every way humanly possible. It was only now that he took into full appreciation of just how beautiful Niall was. He knew it before, sure, but never quite to this extent.