Chapter Thirteen

A/N: This is going to be a bit of a continuation of the last chapter- we're getting a good look at Louis and Harry's history. So this chapter is going to be pretty hefty on the Larry. It's not exactly smut but it's not really "clean" either, so you have been warned. If none of that is your thing- see you in the next chapter! x

"Love you so much."

Harry lost count of how many times in the past thirty minutes that those words had slipped out of his best mate's mouth. Lying underneath Louis, the older male pulling at his curls, he couldn't help but to stare up at him. His mouth, redder than usual, was slightly agape and his big green eyes were wide.

It wasn't the first time it had ever happened, and Harry was positive that it wouldn't be the last. Louis Tomlinson was sort of his life. He had a very unhealthy dependency on him, and he knew it wasn't good. He was clingy, he was completely aware of this. But it was times like these that he was reminded- Louis didn't mind.

"So you won't leave?"

It was rare that Harry ever told Louis that he loved him. Simply because he didn't. He cared for him the way he would care for a brother. He did, however, want him to stick around- Louis was one of the only people who hadn't left him yet. He intended to keep it that way.

Louis's breath was hot on his neck as his lips trailed soft kisses up and down- starting from the underside of his chin. He stopped, pausing at a tender spot to suck. Harry closed his eyes, head tilted back towards the ceiling. He had to bite down on his tongue to stop from crying out when he feels the older lad's teeth graze over the spot before sinking in. His tongue immediately washes over, though Harry can still feel the sting and it isn't exactly pleasant.

He doesn't get an answer- Louis continues to kiss him, moving his lips to kiss down his neck, over his shoulder and collarbone. He isn't sure what to do, he never is, so he presses in closer. He grinds his hips up a slight, resulting in Louis moving his hands to hold his hips down. He knows that he's the stronger of the two of them- not by much, but if he really tried, he could break away from his friend's grip. He won't try, though.

He wants to make Louis happy.

"I love you so much, baby."

Harry shivers as Louis kisses down his chest. He stops at his stomach, breathing rather heavily against his lower abdomen. Harry moves his hands, hesitating for a moment before tangling his fingers in his friend's hair. He pulls at it, only enough so that he can feel Louis moan against his stomach. He feels like he could be sick.

Harry Styles was never one you could consider a saint, and he would never claim to be. He was a bad person, he realizes it more so when these things happen. Louis wants to have sex with him, so he's not forcing him into it or anything of the sort, but what he is doing is betraying Liam. Somehow he thinks that his boyfriend is aware he's not totally faithful. They don't talk about it, of course they don't, but Harry tends not to want to touch him for a couple days after he's messed about with Louis.

Many people have asked him if he and Louis were in item. He always nausea burn in his throat when he could practically hear Louis gritting his teeth, letting out a cold sounding "no". He was most certainly more bothered by it than Harry was.

However, he was the only one who took enjoyment from this.

"Louis," he breathes out, voice hoarse as if he had been screaming. His mate responds by trailing his lips down and kissing at his bare thighs. Harry was sore- Louis hadn't been gentle this time around, and it was apparent that they were going for round two. "Lou- Lou, wait."

Louis doesn't wait, and Harry wasn't expecting that he would. His hips are still being held down, and before he can even blink, Louis is biting at his thigh. Just as he is needy and dependent, Louis can be demanding and just as needy. It's not like he's out of control, neither of them really are, but neither of them have good means of boundaries.

Harry tries to shift his position, and at the very least he hopes it's some sort of sign that he needs Louis to stop for a minute- or at least slow down. He feels guilty, and if he told Louis that, he would get the same answer that he always does- "as if Harry Styles is capable of feeling guilt".

It's not like Louis is correct when he says that, but he's not necessarily wrong. Sometimes Harry has to wonder if he's capable of feeling human emotions at all. His own head scares him at times- unsure of whether he would breakdown or lash out at any given moment. He likes to think that this is something Louis understands, but it's wishful thinking at it's best.

Deep down, he's pretty damn sure that Louis is completely aware that Harry doesn't love him. He tries to tell himself that Louis doesn't mind that this happens and Harry feels nothing when he does. He's aware that that isn't the case. He knows that it bothers him.

Quite frankly, he doesn't care.

"Love you so much Haz," Louis says, again, and of course Harry won't say it back. He knows it's bad to use Louis, but it would be just as bad to lie and claim that he loves him. He's sure that Louis would know that he's lying, anyhow. "Gonna take real good care of you, baby. You know I always do. Would do anything for you, love."

His breath is hot on Harry's thigh, causing the younger lad to squirm. The grip pinning his hips to the bed was getting stronger and stronger, and Harry begins to think he may have underestimated just how strong Louis is.

"Then stay," his voice is more demanding than he expected it to be, but it doesn't do much to phase Louis. He can't see his face, but he doubts his mate even blinked. He pulls at his hair again, trying to get his attention, but it's in vain. "Promised you wouldn't leave."

Louis doesn't have anything to say to this. He responds with sinking his teeth into Harry's thigh again- this time, a bit more harshly. Harry bites his tongue. He doesn't want to give Louis any satisfaction, as he's fully aware that his mate thrives on vocalization. His nails begin to dig into Harry's lower abdomen, and it's rather painful. When he pulls his hands away and moves back up, they're both aware of the crescent shaped marks, droplets of blood pooling to the surface, that are on his hips.

Of course, Louis chooses to ignore it. He presses, rather smashes, his lips onto Harry's. His tongue invades his younger friend's mouth, leaving no crevice unexplored. Harry lets out a soft whine that gets lost as he lifts his own tongue. They rub their tongues together, and Harry allows his legs to wind around Lou's waist.

It's wrong. They both know they shouldn't do it. But Louis is in love, and Harry...

Well, Harry just wants him to stay.