Chapter Nine

((3,000 reads what whhhyyyy. YOU PEOPLE HAVE TOO HIGH EXPECTATIONS OF ME. YOU WILL BE DISAPPOINTED. AH. Oh and by the way...this chapter touches on, BUT DOES NOT DESCRIBE IN DETAIL, Lirry smut. Rough, unneeded, feelingless (poetic liscense allows this word) smut. enjoyy.))

"This camper is gross."

Zayn chuckled softly into his love's hair, allowing himself to scoot closer to his little spoon. "I know baby, I know. But there are monsters in the dark, remember?"

Niall backed up his arm, elbow catching Zayn's ribcage gently. Even when they were teasing each other, Niall didn't like hurting him. "You're not funny, you know? I don't believe in monsters - I believe in wolves, snakes, bears, and spiders."

"Oh god, no," Zayn laughed, fake horror seeping into his voice. "Nothing but the spiders! Dear god, protect little Nialler from the spiders!"

Niall giggled, and turned over so that their eyes locked - amber meeting baby blue. "I love you, no matter how dorky you can be."

Zayn smirked and poked out his tongue - slowly drawing it up Niall's nose, and causing the blonde to squeal. He didn't make a move to wipe it away, however. Instead, he wrapped his arms around his boyfriend's waist and snuggled in closer.

"You're perfect, you know," Zayn whispered, resting his chin on the top of Niall's head. And yes, Niall did know this, because Zayn told him that he was perfect every single day. He never believed him, probably wouldn't for as long as he lived, but it was nice to hear anyways. "And we have to do this shit more often - with our own camper, though...I love the lads, but how can we fuck with them within listening range?"

Niall giggled, "You're gross, ya loser."

Zayn smiled, and lifted his boyfriend's head up to kiss him before they said goodnight.

~-~-~

Even if Zayn and Niall had too much self-respect to have sex with everyone listening, Harry wasn't that private about his affairs.

He woke up, vision blurred and a slight headache, inside the tent that he shared with Louis. He could hear laughing outside, indicating that everyone else was awake, and he could see the fire crackling. He supposed Niall and Zayn were inside the camper, because he couldn't see either boy from where he sat.

He stood up, having to lean so he wouldn't hit his head on the top of the tent, and exited. Almost immediately, Louis and Josh looked back. Harry tried to avoid their eyes as he walked forward and blindly took the open spot next to Liam.

"Hey babe," Ed greeted him teasingly, smiling like the devil. "How are you feelin'? You took quite the spill there...your head okay?"

Harry didn't answer - in fact, he hardly even looked at the boy.

He looked over at Liam - their eyes connecting, Harry staring at the older boy with a look of lust and pain. And Liam stared right back, but he wasn't as lustful as Harry. In fact, his eyes just masked confusion, as he had thought Harry didn't want anything to do with him.

"Harry?" Liam cocked his head, brown eyes wide and fearful. He had known this boy for years, and knew what he was like. Harry was evil, and it was clear. Said boy wasn't responding, however. He looked at Liam with that glassy stare that made it look like he could go under any second. "Harry, what's wrong? Are you okay?"

When Harry finally spoke to him, it came with a low, seductive growl. "I want you back."

Harry didn't want Liam. He wanted Niall. He wanted the blonde to hurt the way that Harry did when he watched him with Zayn. He didn't know if Niall was the jealous type or not, but this had to work because nothing else had.

Louis was watching the two of them with a careful eye, ready to step in if things went to far - but everyone knew what he was doing was futile. If Harry wanted something, he got it. That's just the way things worked out, that's the way they've always been. Harry had no remorse, no shame. He was the devil in living form - and being as sexy, seductive, and charming as he was made for a rather deadly combonation.

And as Harry's hand found Liam's groin, the older lad was beginning to remember why he had fallen for Harry Styles in the first place. "Come on, babe. We could go anywhere you like. I'm not shy, and I know you don't care when it comes to what I like."

That was true. All Liam did revolved around what Harry wanted - all anyone ever did revolved around what Harry wanted.

"Harry..." Liam whispered, squirming. Still, he wouldn't try to get Harry's hand off of him - who would he be to deny the sex machine himself? Besides, it's not like they had broken up yet...and maybe they wouldn't. "Harry, stop...people are watching."

And it was true. Ed and Angela were staring at the two in horror. Josh was staring in some form of envy. Louis wasn't looking - he was hiding his face, almost embarassed to know Harry and call the lad his best mate. He loved Harry, but everyone could admit that the boy could get a bit ridiculous when he was feeling horny.

"You don't care," Harry laughed, leaning in so his face was close enough to Liam's that they could kiss. But they didn't. Liam was too disgusted by the scent of stale beer. "And you know I don't."

Liam sucked in his cheeks in an attempt to avoid Harry's kiss - but he felt it anyways. And, despite everything that had happened to the two of them, this was still Harry. Soft-lipped, rough-touch, sex-faced, Harry. And that's what Liam likes about him.

"Harry," Liam repeated, but softer than last time. "Fuck me."

"My pleasure, darling."

Harry grabbed Liam's hand, standing both of them up, and dragged him over to the tent - ignoring Lou's screams for them to stop. Not only were both of them making a mistake, but it wasn't clean.

"It's okay, bud," Josh leaned closer and swung an arm around the older boy's shoulder. "You can sleep with me tonight. Liam obviously doesn't want the spot..."

Louis groaned out loud, "Why is everyone falling in love?"

(Well, this is short...hope you enjoyed, though! Comment?)