Chapter Ten

"Mornin' Nialler."

Niall looked up from the cereal bowl he had been poking at, to see Harry standing in front of him. Niall definitely knows the image of sex when he sees it, and it's safe to say that Harry got wrecked, or did the wrecking, last night.

His curls, normally bouncy and springy, were clumped together. Instead of his painted on skinny jeans he wore loose sweats and instead of a flannel he wore a muscle tank. He was smirking.

"Hey, Harry," Niall barely gave him a second look before turning his attention back to his breakfast - pushing a cheerio beneath the milk and watching as it quickly resurfaced. Harry frowned. "Wouldn't expect you to get up until after noon...what's up?"

Harry took the spot across from him on the wooden bench, resting his elbows on the table and placing his chin on top of his fists. "I actually haven't slept much, really. The air out here is making me sick."

Niall giggled, sending a stream of milk dribbling down his chin, causing Harry to smile. "You're weird."

Harry smiled, shrugged. "You're the one who's just scooping up spoonfuls of milk. You could've just poured a glass if you didn't want the cereal."

"You really are weird," Niall huffed out, placing his spoon back in the bowl and rubbing his arms, where goosebumps had started to form. But he only meant it with the best intentions, according to his smile. "I can't eat regular Cheerios, so Zayn went to go get some honey for me. And until I have it, I won't eat this."

Harry's smile twitched a bit at the mention of Zayn, like he had completely forgotten Niall had a boyfriend. "Picky one, huh?"

"No...just when it comes to my cereal."

Harry giggled lightly, loving all the little details about the blonde. "I've come to discover that you are quite the character, little one."

"Little one, huh?" Niall arched an inquistive eyebrow at the brunette, who was tracing invisible patterns in the table with his middle finger. He had his head bent down over the table, curls flopping in front of the face. Niall remembered how much he had been drinking the other night, and wondered how big his migraine was. "I'm sorry to tell you that I'm older than you."

"Older," Harry bobbed his head in agreement. "Yet shorter."

Niall would shoot something back, but it was then that Zayn came back, handed him his honey, and sat down beside him. Niall gave him a quick, grateful kiss to the lips. "Thanks, babe. I really could have done it myself, though."

Zayn smirked at him. "Now, tell me why I would let my precious little princess lift a finger trying to get his own food?"

Niall giggled and stuck out his tongue at him. "You shut your mouth."

All the while they were flirting with each other, Harry had dropped his hands back to his lap and was now glaring at them. Who the hell did Zayn think he was? Niall's boyfriend?

Oh, wait. He was. Nevertheless, he didn't deserve to be.

"So, um," Harry cut in, and Zayn's head snapped towards him like he just now noticed that they weren't alone, while Niall was chewing on his cereal. Harry couldn't help but marvel at the way his cheeks puff out, all pink and chubby. He wondered what he'd look like underneath Harry and -, "How long have you two known each other?"

Harry didn't particularly care about the answer, honestly - so long as it came from Zayn. Just hearing his name made him shudder. But it was the worst thing, because he might be a decent guy if he weren't dating Harry's boy.

"Oh," Niall began to answer, thank god. Harry loved it when he spoke - hell, Harry loved everything that Niall did. "Long time. Since we were, like, ten I think. At least. We started dating in our first year of high school, though."

Harry frowned. That was a long time, and for a second he almost felt guilty for wanting to take Niall from him. Almost.

He leaned back on his seat, cracking his knuckles as he did so - staring right at Niall as the boy continued with his cereal. Admittedly, he was trying to look nice and sexy, and he'd like to see Zayn try to multi-task like this.

God, Harry. Get a life.

The second that thought came to his mind, he felt himself, and the bench he was sitting on, topple backwards. His head smashed against the ground, and he thanked his lucky stars that he hadn't bashed his skull on the pavement.

But injuring his head wasn't the worst of the situation. Niall, and his ass-fuck of a boyfriend, had just seen him at a weak point. It definitely wasn't sexy, and he probably just set himself even farther back from getting together with Niall. However, as he heard that adorable laugh that made his head spin in a good way, he got over it.

He was aware of two people, assumedly Niall and Zayn, at his side. He looked up, and saw Niall leaning over him, grinning, but he still had a hint of concern in his eyes.

"Are you," he giggled out loud, and Harry just had to smile at him, despite the stinging pain bursting throughout his head. "Are you okay?"

"No..." Harry grumbled, blindly reaching out for Niall, rather dramatically. The blonde grabbed onto his wrists and yanked him to his feet, and Harry pretend to stumble as he grabbed at Niall for support. He tried getting his hand as close to the boy's crotch as possible - only managing to grab at his belt. "Hold me."

Niall looked over at Zayn and the two of them giggled together, fully understanding that Harry was faking this. Zayn grinned and gave him a thumbs up, telling him to continue with what he was doing. And Niall was happy to do so.

"You poor thing," he murmured, pushing back a few stray curls from the lad's forehead. Harry leaned into his touch, moaning slightly. Niall and Zayn held their breath, trying to keep from cracking up. Niall had to take in a deep breath to steady himself. "Will you live?"

"I don't know," Harry fake-slurred, and Niall almost lost it. "You may have to give me mouth-to-mouth to make me feel better."

Niall was giggling, and Zayn was covering his mouth, laughing into his hands. They wondered if Harry knew how stupid he sounded. Niall took in a shuddering breath, "Oh yeah? What is that going to fix?"

"My growing sexual tension for you."

And suddenly, it wasn't funny anymore.

(thank you for reading and putting up with my rather rocky uploading schedule. Love you all, to the sun and back.x - Taylor Mae.)