Chapter Five

"Harry-,"

"Don't start with me, Lou," Harry grumbled as he slammed the door shut behind him. He made a direct beeline for his room. "I'm serious. I've had a rough day."

 Louis chuckled as he followed his mate. "Welcome to college, little man. It's all about rough days here. If you can't handle that-,"

Harry whipped around so quickly, Louis could hardly see him move. It was not only that that made the blue-eyed boy back down when he did, but it was the look on Harry's face. Never before had he seen the lad so infuriated - and that was saying a lot considering how long they had known each other and all the bullshit they had been through.

"Louis," Harry hissed through his teeth, his voice angry but strangely calm at the same time. "I'm serious. I just got my fucking heart ripped out. Leave me alone."

Harry slammed the door in his face.

Louis was used to it by now.

~-~-~

 Hands on thighs, warm bodies rubbing ever so softly against the other.

Their mouths are warm, clear rivers - soft lips and greedy tongues, but they both love it. Delicious slurping noises that would otherwise be considered gross, but in this situation it hardly matters what sounds come out.

Fingers thread through hair, hand rests on back. Bodies tilt, leaning over counters and occasionally one another.

"Missed you," one whispers, voice lighter accented than the other, but voice still utterly ridiculous, trying almost too hard to sound seductive.

Blondie, tucked safely inside his older boyfriend's arms, giggles uncontrollably, sending vibrations through both of them. He knows what his love wants - knows exactly what Zayn wants. And, truth be told, he's more than just likely to deliver.

"Don't try so hard, babe," he grins, breaking the kiss and touching their noses together. "You know I'd do anything for you."

The bedroom becomes their haven for a good portion of the night.

That is, until there's a pounding at the door.

~-~-~

Zayn's only in his boxers - sex hair and all - when he opens the door.

Josh is standing there, swaying on his feet, with a drunken grin on his face. Behind him are two boys, both brunette-haired, that Zayn actually doesn't recognize. Even though his night with Niall has been interrupted, he can't bring himself to frown.

"Whoa, buddy," Josh smirks, eyeing Zayn up and down. "Didn't think you'd be so eager. Looks like you've got your night planned out."

Zayn flushes, his face turning completely red - from the tips of his ears, down his neck. "What do you want, Josh? I'm a bit busy..."

"You don't say," Josh cackles out loud, and it's about then that Niall pops up from behind Zayn - stretching up just enough so that his chin is resting on the older lad's neck. Zayn intertwines their fingers behind his back. "Anyways, you're never too busy to party. There's one at the frat house, as a matter of fact. You guys in or what?"

Zayn looked over at Niall. "I don't know..."

"Oh come on," Josh laughs, and grabs at Niall's arm - pulling him past Zayn, so he was standing in the doorframe with them. The blonde had the decency to actually get dressed before coming to the door, so he was wearing skinnies and Zayn's old hockey jersey. "Or else, we'll kidnap Niall and take him with us while you're here all alone."

Zayn frowns, "Fine...just let me get dressed first?"

"Sure thing, sex fiend."

~-~-~