Chapter 2- Taehyung

Taehyungs P.O.V

"YOURE SUCH A BRATTY KID!" Screams my manager, the same line everyday!

"I-I'm sorry I didn't mean to come off as offensive... I just think it's disgusting!" I say, not understanding why I was being shouted at for not liking a drink.

"Well you asked for a STRAWBERRY MILKSHAKE! That's what I got you and you say it's disgusting?! What am I your personal slave to boss around when you want?" She preaches at me as usual, I don't mind what she says anymore even though she's my manager not my mum right?

"Well get up and leave my office I'll be searching for different boy bands you could try and be part of." My "manager" demands then suddenly whispers under her breath "brat..."

That is IT! I'm not taking this anymore I'm not going to go far with her as my manager she doesn't really search for good boy bands all she does is look for shoes! I'm sick and tired of it!

"You know what? I'm sick of this!" I finally let out what I've been thinking. I feel as if a weight has been lifted off my shoulders.

"What? I'm sick of you! Leave my office!" She shouts.

"No! I'm not going! I don't want you as my manager and... Well... You're fired." I say biting my bottom lip in fear straight after.

"You know what? I quit!" She stomps out of the room with her high heels making the loudest noises!

"Have a great life!" I shout then chuckle for no reason, maybe I'm glad I don't have to be scolded every day or I'm just laughing at my own statement.

I shut the door behind her and smile at myself! Finally and now.... Erm find a new manager? Gosh I've already had like 4 managers and they've all just insulted me everyday... One even used to make me do everything for her... Sigh

Well I guess looking for a manager is going to be my new hobby... Well a nice one.
________________
Thanks for reading! I'll be updating every week!

Do you guys know who is going to be the manager? Haha you'll fully find out who it is in the next chapter!  All the rest of the chapters will be longer I promise 💞