Chapter 14- Alone.

Taehyungs P.O.V

"What's the matter?" I ask seeing Minso's shocked expression.

What could've happened?

"M-my parents..." She says while putting the phone down staring at me.

"What about them?" I ask confused.

"They're in hospital!" She shouts as her knees fall to the ground.

"It's okay we need to go!" I say urgently.

I call my dad to bring me my car and it comes within minutes. We get in the car and my butler drives us to the nearest hospital.

"What hospital did they even say on the phone?" I ask yet again confused.

"She didn't say anything! She just said hospital!" She shouts running ahead of me.

How dumb can that woman be? Hospital! Really?

I run after Minso and we see staff at the door.

"Excuse me I need to go see my parents!" Minso shouts.

"Do you have any proof that you're a family member of the people you're visiting?" The woman says in a calm voice.

"Does she have to have proof that she's the daughter of her parents? Let the girl in!" I shout grabbing Minso's arm and dragging her up the stairs.

Just then I see a sharply dressed man wearing glasses.

"Excuse me. Do you know the room to Mr&Mrs Jeon?" I ask politely still clenching Minso's wrist.

"Oh they just came didn't they, the ones that had a car crash? They're in severe condition are you family?" He says looking at Minso they back at me.

"Yes we are... Please let me see my parents. A car crash? Oh my god." Minso starts sobbing.
Releasing herself from my grip.

"Okay follow me." He says walking the direction he came from.

"So you're both their kids right? If you're lying you could get in massive trouble kids." He says staring at us.

"Yes we are now just hurry up and let me see my parents!" I shout not being able to handle another second of waiting.

"Alright." He says and continues walking.

When we get to the door I wait so that Minso can open it. Instead she just stands there staring at the handle.

"Taehyung." She whispers tears dripping down her red cheeks.

"Yeah?" I answer.

"It's all my fault. I'm so selfish." She says more tears running down her face and falling to the ground like rain drops.

"What do you mean? Don't be silly." I say attempting to comfort her. How could it be her fault she was having a party when it all happened.

"I told them that grandmother was ill and needed them immediately. They must've been so worried and drove extra fast that they ended up crashing." She explains falling to the ground in tears.

I wrap my arms around her giving her a hug then I sigh.

"It wasn't your fault. They couldn't have helped being worried for your grandmother. I mean she was ill." I speak softly.

"That's exactly it Taehyung." She lets out the words while still crying.

"Grandmother... Wasn't I'll." Her words shock me and I freeze.

Why would Minso do this... I can't believe it.

"Minso you... You lied. But why?" I say letting go of her and looking at her in her eyes with disbelief.

"It was for the party Taehyung. That was the only reason!" She shouts running her fingers through her hair.

"This popularity... It really has gotten to you hasn't it Minso? This is not how I wanted things to turn out! Your parents could've died!" I shout ruthlessly.

I didn't think this was how Minso was. I don't remember my manager Jeon Minso being so self centred.

"Jeon Minso... Don't ever acknowledge me again." I say walking away from her.

"Taehyung please... I know I was stupid!" She shouts across to me but I don't want to hear it. I'm done with Minso... I can't believe I really thought she was different.

*****
Minso's P.O.V

My face is covered in tears as I'm clutching my knees on the ground alone.

I knew my selfishness would lead me here, I've done this to myself. I let everyone I love get hurt and still thought I could be forgiven.

"T-Taehyung." I call out stuttering and barely being able to speak.

He carries on walking down the empty, desolate corridors as I sobs uncontrollably.

I force myself to my feet and start walking down the corridor tripping every time I thought of what just happened.

I run my fingers through my hair as I start hearing laughter. The floor starts moving. Everything gets blurry and I feel such an emptiness inside me. I feel nauseated.

*darkness*

______

I (j-) hope you enjoyed this chapter thanks for reading!!!