Chapter 5- Judgement.

Minso's P.O.V

After I take a snap of the huge house and send it to my family I grab the chips off him and realise half of it is gone.

I look back at the brat and decide to leave it, this time.

"I like your style!" He says with loads of chips in his mouth.

"Wish I could say the same for you." I murmur looking around, walking to the door and inviting myself in.

"Anyway, my names Taehyung, Kim Taehung! You can call me V!" Confidently the annoying younger shouts to me like we're friends.

"Haha, v? What kind of name is that?" I say choking on my chips.

"It's my stage name for when I get famous!" He admits shamelessly.

"I like your thinking kid." How could I laugh at all that hope? I could see the hope in his eyes and the will in his voice.

"You're very nice, I'm glad you sent me that email." He says smiling and leading me to an empty room with just a computer and a desk.

"Woah! This room is bigger than my whole house!" I exaggerate with my eyes widening.

"I've never gotten that response before." He replies with a chuckle.

"Thank you! I mean... So much for this opportunity, I've been ungrateful and I apologise" it's hard for me to admit but he's okay and I don't mind working for him that much anymore.

"Yah! that's okay I mea-" just then he was cut off by a very low voice entering the room in echoes from the hall.

"Taehyung!" The voice has a demanding tone to it.

"Appa?!" Shouts Taehyung back at the voice.

"Oh that's your dad?" I whisper to Taehyungs and he nods then starts biting his bottom lip.

Then all of a sudden a strong man that's twice the height of me comes into the room.

"Who's this? Where's Hyeijin?" The man says looking me up and down.

"I'm Minso! I'm here to work as Taehyungs manager." I say proudly.

"Hyeijin was prettier and more presentable. How am I going to live with this state walking around my house every weekend?" He asks in disgust not even looking at me.

"Aishhh Appa! Don't be so mean." Taehyung says taking a step back and his voice becoming quieter and quieter.

"Excuse me, I don't know who you think you are but-"

"You should come back next week and be here on time, also look like you have a home. Thank you." He says as I suddenly freeze not knowing what to say back.

"Okay bye my dearest son, call me if she... Does anything." He says talking about me like I'm a murderer.

"Okay bye Appa." Taehyung replies handing me my chips back.

"That was nice." I say eating more chips.

"You can leave if you want now and start next week today was just an introduction of you know what I mean." He says all of a sudden walking out of the room.

"Okay! I'll see you next week Tae- V!" I say walking out.

What now? Ahh... Shopping.

__________
Hehehe

I enjoyed making this chapter tbh thanks for 30+ reads ilysm!