Chapter 17- 'New Girl'

Minso's P.O.V

I'm getting worried... I haven't seen Taehyung since two days ago... No phone calls, no texts and no emails.

For the past two days I've been thinking on and on, "give him some space."

I mean I'm not his mother right? Why should I care where he is? Ugh I totally care.

I get up and look at the time;

7:37

Oh crap! I'm late for school!

I quickly put on my school uniform and take an apple to eat for breakfast on the way to school.

"Minso!"

"Oh my god it's Minso!"

I quicken my pace trying not to be delayed by the dedicated fan girls. I quickly get on my bus and decide to check out Taehyungs Instagram... I mean why not?

I see loads of pictures of him with captions full of things like; "aren't I looking great today." And vain stupid things Taehyung would surely be proud to put on the Internet.

*10 mins*

It's finally my stop and I realise I have an exam today. Great! I stop off at a nearby shop and check my watch;

8:00

I purchase two water bottles and a pack of strawberry gum, of which I will not be sharing.

As I take more steps into the school more and more people come and greet me, even my French teacher shouted "Bonjour!" And the the last time I saw her she hated my guts.

I sigh looking around hoping to see Taehyung.

"Excuse me." I hear a soft voice behind me.

I turn around and see a girl about my height, long straight hair and fair skin. She's holding a map, of the school I'm guessing and a pen.

"Uhmm, yeah?" I ask.

"Oh my... You-" and before I can take another fangirl scream I have no choice but to interrupt her.

"Yeah Minso the girl that's Kim Taehyungs manager, ya know the one joining Bangtan Sonyeondan and is now a worldwide star... Yeah." I take a breath after all that talking.

"Oh no, erm I was gonna say you've got some erm..." She points to my face and I raise my hand and tap around the surface of my cheeks until I reach the top of the top lip.

"Yeah there's some toothpaste there... I hope" she says flipping her hair away from her face.

I rub at my face embarrassed.

"Thank you?" I start turning back around to walk off... I most likely , maybe, hopefully won't see that girl around again.

"Excuse me that's not why I called you." She says grabbing my arm to turn me back around." I guess hopes are always crushed for Minso eh?

"Could you tell me where room 134 is?" She asks fixing her rolled skirt.

"Err yeah that's my class." Ugh why my class.

"Great you can take me there then." She says playing with her hair.

Who does this girl think she is walking in like she's some sort of queen.

"Fine follow me." I say dragging myself to History.

"Minso and friend why are you late?" Everyone in the room started to laugh and giggle.

"Who's the friend?" Asked an unfamiliar voice.

"Erm this is the new girl, I think...?" I say with a chuckle and walk in.

"You didn't tell me why you were late." Remembered my teacher. You see he always remembered things like that but never anything for me to be happy about.

"You can't really blame me sir, it was kinda the new girls fault." I say looking down at my feet.

"Oh, okay sit down." He says surprisingly.

"You're the one that took me to the wrong classroom." The new girl suddenly said.

"And I am the new girl, my names Hyejin."

Suddenly someone barges past 'Hyejin'.

Taehyung!

He looks at me and waves and just as I'm about to wave back he looks over at 'Hyejin' surprised.

"Wait... Hyejin what're you doing here?" He asks taking a step back.

"What Taehyung? You really thought I was gone for good?"

____

Sorry I haven't updated guys ily all! It's just I've been revising slot for mock exams and only had the time to read once in a while! I'll update more often hopefully, thank you for reading!