Chapter 15- Forgiven?

Taehyungs P.O.V

I knew the popularity would change Minso, but I didn't think she would do something like this.

Ugh how stupid am I? Her parents were in such a huge accident and I ditch her... I can't go back now... Can I?

"OH MY!!" I turn to see a nurse covering her mouth with her hands facing the corridor where I left Minso and I immediately run full speed towards her.

Running there I shout;
"What happened?! Tell me!"

And before she could even see a word I could see Minso on the floor, a pool of blood surrounding her pale face.

The nurse runs towards Minso as I'm frozen thinking about what's happening.

Before I can move or breathe or even force a couple words from my shivering lips lots of doctors start crowding around Minso and taking her into a one of the rooms.

The only thing I can do from now is support her... Or at least try to because I always end up screwing things up.

***
Minso's P.O.V

I feel a sharp pain on my forehead as my eyes begin to suddenly open.

"H-hello?" I ask not knowing where I am.

I look around and realise I'm sleeping on a hospital bed.

"Minso! I'm so glad you're okay!" Taehyung runs towards me smiling.

"Awh what happened where are my parents? Are they okay?" I ask starting to remember what happened to my parents.

"They're okay they're in the room next to this one." Taehyung explains.

I see the only doctor in the room leave after giving me a gentle smile.

"Listen, Minso. I'm so sorry." Taehyung says while looking down at his feet.

"What're you sorry about? You've given me everything Taehyung. Popularity, the best party last night, an awesome job and... A friend." I say confused as to why he's apologising.

"I know but I'm sorry about what happened just now, you being here is all my fault." He says biting his bottom lip nervously.

"What? Wait why am I here? All I can remember is coming here with you and finding out where my parents room was... What do you mean all your fault?" I suddenly start worrying.

What happened... What is Taehyung talking about?

"Minso... That's all you remember?" He says in shock.

"Well yeah." I say with a sigh.

"Oh okay never mind, I was apologising about... Erm- firing you! Yes that's it." He says sitting on one of the chairs.

"You already apologised but never mind you dork!" I say with a chuckle.

***

Taehyungs P.O.V

She can't remember a thing about what I did. I'm so glad... I don't feel guilty anymore.

____
HEYYY quick little update sorry I haven't been updating but I hope you're enjoying! Also thanks for 300+ reads ily =^_^= also happy new year!