Chapter 26- Jailbreak.

(Previously)

(ALL OFF THEIR P.O.V'S)

*sirens*
___________________________

TAEHYUNGS P.O.V

I'm blinded by the lights of the police cars.

"GET ON YOUR KNEES AND PUT YOUR HANDS BEHIND YOUR BACK!" A loud police officer approaches me slowly with a gun.

I willingly get on my knees and put my hands up, thinking about what my dads going to do when he finds out.

The police officer walks more and more towards me until the gun is just centimetres from my face. He slowly puts it away and sighs.

"What're you doing boy?" And with that, he handcuffs me and puts me in the police car, disregarding my furious expression.

3hours later.

"Alright, son. I'm going to ask you a couple of questions and if you answer with anything but the truth you will be arrested." I'm told this by an old man in a police uniform.

Where am I? Damn... interrogation room, I've seen this in a couple movies but I never thought I would be here.

Clearing my throat I answer as confidently as possible. "Yes, ma'am" I suddenly freeze realising what I just said. "I mean-"

I'm cut off by his inpatient voice. "Do you think this is a joke, boy?"

"No I- It was honestly a mistake sir." I think up something to show I'm apologetic.

He shakes his head dismissively and brings out a clipboard, I'm guessing this has the questions that'll send me to jail.

Don't think like that, you're not guilty.

"Alright we're going to start with some easy ones, What's your name?" He looks me straight in the eye and didn't blink... not once.

"What's yours?"

Damn, that was a mistake.

He gets up and slams the door behind him, leaving me there in awe of my big mouth and the trouble it gets me in.

_________

HYEJINS POV

"Hello my names Officer Loe, with an 'E'. I'm going to ask you some questions which I expect you to answer truthfully."

I nod and look anywhere but into his eyes, scared he'll see what I'm really thinking.

How do I get out of here? I need to do something before he starts asking questions that could end up sending me to jail.

"What's your name?" He asks loudly so that his voice can be heard in the recording.

"Park Hyejin." I whisper, heart beating fast.

"Pardon?" He says with furrowed eyebrows.

I gulp and starts tapping my foot nervously.

"Ma'am, if you aren't going to co-operate we'll have to keep you here for a further two hours."

Those words rung like a bell in my head again and again.

"No, I'll answer the questions." I said loud enough for him to hear me this time.

_________
MINSOS POV

I'm running, and running.

"Don't bother!"

I could hear the words clearly as f it was happening right now. I remember running away like a coward, I couldn't face being taken to a police station and they didn't bother running after me. Now I'd be on posters as wanted... wait no that was like in the ancient times right?

Now I'm just sitting in a dirty car park at 4am with no money... not even the one in the bag that was supposedly stolen by me.

I'm glad I dropped it. If I had been dumb enough to take the money with me I'd certainly have a couple of years in jail.

What was I thinking... why did I even bother running, they'd find me anyway.

I'm so sorry Taehyung, and now I could never say it to his face, unless....

My stupid brain and its stupid thoughts! Like I could ever get him out of jail and not be noticed.

Or could I?

______________
Hey guys I'm back!
Happy new year!