Chapter 7- Enough is enough.

Minso's P.O.V

(Monday Morning)

Hmph! I didn't get any sleep because I had to finish that last episode of Boy Over Flowers! My new favourite k-drama!

But now I regret it because I haven't had breakfast and my hair looks like a jungle and basically it's 8:00am the time I usually leave the house.

"You're late! For school!!" My mum comes charging into the room with a furious expression.

I roll my eyes, get out of bed and go brush my teeth. Then I put on the ugliest clothes ever, AKA school uniform. Then walk out of my house with an apple.

As in walking to school I see them... Oh.my.god.

From a distance I see Miranda, Ginger & Sunny.

Im finished.

I think to myself with a gulp.

"Oh look it's that bitch again!" Miranda shouts from the other side of the road.

"She's showing her face! Haha how could she!?" Sunny adds.

I fasten my pace until I'm running.

It's okay I can get away.

I chant to myself the same way I always do when I face them.

Suddenly someone grabs me by my ponytail and forces me to the hard, cold ground. I try getting up the Sunny forces me to the ground again.

That's when it happened.

I don't know why but I felt a spark of anger building up inside me and I couldn't take this anymore.

I shot to sky with my fist as it hit firmly on Sunny's face. Dramatically she falls to the ground and thick, red blood starts splashing down from her nose.

"You bitch!" Ginger screams.

"How could you do that?!" Miranda says grabbing Sunny's face and wiping the blood away.

"Don't mess with me again!" I say confidently, a tear falling down my face.

******
Taehyungs P.O.V

Today I saw something I shouldn't have seen. Or at least something I didn't want to see.

_________
WHAT DID HE SEE!?

Hehe I'm so happy with this chapter drama starts next chapter don't worry!