Chapter 24- Betrayal.

Minso's P.O.V
(Previously)

I freeze and break into a cold sweat after reading the text.

'Play along or I burn the money bitch.' ~Hyejin

______

Taehyungs P.O.V

I'm surprised to hear a twig snap since it is getting late and the parks almost the most silent it's ever been.

"Come out Minso." Hyejin says flipping her hair.

What? Minso's ill. I doubt she would come to the park.

Out of nowhere Minso comes out and walks towards Hyejin.

"This, Taehyung... is my partner in crime. Well..." she scoffs and adds, "at least for this crime."

"I don't believe it. Minso couldn't have helped you." I say in disbelief.

"I did. I helped her steal the money and..." she stops for a second.

"And she knew exactly what the money was for." Hyejin finishes off Minso's sentence for her.

"Minso. How could you do this to me. I thought you were different."

And I really did. She was nice and caring and actually liked the job, not for the money. At least that's what I thought.

"Give me back the money Minso or ill call the police." I'm desperate and running out of things to do.

"No, don't do that!" Minso says, her face burning up and turning red.

"Give us until tomorrow to give it back." Hyejin speaks out.

Why the change of heart? This girl really has some bipolar issues. One second she wants to kill my mother and the next she looks sympathetic.

"NO!" I shout walking towards Minso.

"GIVE ME THE MONEY NOW!" My anger levels are rising by the second.

The more I think of my mother the more I want to choke Hyejin.

Hyejin looks shocked and steps back, her eyes widening at the tone of my voice.

"F-fine. Just please tomorrow." Minso says grabbing Hyejin arm and running off with her.

As soon as they're out of sight I fall the to ground.

My eyes start watering. Not because of the money, but because of the amount of betrayal.

I sit there shaking and crying uncontrollably. Feeling isolated and unmanly.

I stop crying for a second and think...

I know where Hyejin lives. All I need to do is break into her house the way she did mine. The rest is simple... take back what was mine.

_______________

HYEJINS P.O.V

I rip my arm off of Minso.

"Get off me you tramp." I spit disgusted.

"Call me that one more time and I'll slap your sideburns off." She fights back surprisingly.

"Listen. The money's at mine so ill make sure we can both give it back tomorrow. You text Taehyung and tell him to meet us at 5pm here at the park." I give her the information as fast as I can.

"Why should I listen to you?" She questions me.

"Because Taehyungs mothers life depends on it." I try my best to make her feel pressured into following my rules.

I walk away after seeing Minso's terrified expression.

The truth is, I have a plan. I know where Minso lives so all I have to do is put the blame on Minso.

_____

Minso's P.O.V

That's it I guess. Now all I have to do is trust Hyejin.

________

Heyyyy!! Thanks for 1.1k reads! Do you think there should be more Hyejin P.O.V'S ?? comment if you want more of Hyejin!

Also fire was fire! I'm so proud of bts like dkehwjoxhdkwoxbfoskdbfif it was so good!!! And save me is FUCKINGGGGGG LIFFFEEE🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥